Notification for Miscellaneous Post has been officially released 03 October 2023 By West Bengal Public Service Commission, candidates who are eligible and interested to apply online need to know where to fill the application form 05 October to 02 November 2023 Through the official website, which can be accessed https://wbpsc.gov.in/To get more information about this recruitment drive.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification 2023
Candidates who want to get appointed as Assistant Child Development Project Officer, Disaster Management Officer, Block Welfare Office, Block Youth Officer, Inspector etc. in various departments of the Government of West Bengal need to know that the notification is officially released on the official website. Has been done. The online application window of WBPSC i.e. West Bengal Public Service Commission, which is available only at https://wbpsc.gov.in/, will remain active till November 02, 2023.
|vacant post||to be announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|notification||03 October 2023|
|Application Form||05 October to 02 November 2023|
|Age Range||20 to 39 years|
|Salary||₹7,100/- to ₹37,600/-|
Candidates who are going to apply online for Miscellaneous Posts need to know that the last date for submission of application form is November 02, 2023, but the due date for fee payment in offline mode is 03rd of the same month, link will be PM Being active on the respective webportal of WBPSC till 03:00 PM, every person needs to know that the application forms of only those candidates will be accepted by the WBPSC official who will fulfill certain eligibility criteria.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Vacancy 2023
The number of vacancies for Miscellaneous post is not yet disclosed by West Bengal Public Service Commission, every person can know the name of various post from below.
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/City Youth Officer
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Class Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative)
- Assistant Program Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Agricultural Income Tax Inspector
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- savings development officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labor Service
- Auditors of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Public Education Extension
- Women Extension Officer, Public Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector investigating
- Revenue Inspector
Once the vacancy details for Miscellaneous post will be officially released by West Bengal Public Service Commission, we will update the details about it inside the table below.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for Miscellaneous post in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
Educational qualification – Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized university.
Age Range – The age of a person should not be less than 20 years and more than 39 years as on January 01, 2023. There will be relaxation in upper age by 3 and 5 years for OBC and SC/ST respectively.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Selection Process 2023
The selection process for various posts consists of three stages, which are as follows.
Candidates who are going to apply online for Miscellaneous Posts need to know that after few weeks of receiving the application form from eligible and interested candidates, the concerned officials of WBPSC will conduct the Prelims and those who qualify the Main Exam will be called for the Main Exam. Will be called for.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Fee 2023
Application fee for Miscellaneous Post for General and OBC is only ₹160 using Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI. Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and PwBD i.e. candidates with benchmark disability will not have to pay any amount.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Form 2023
You have to go through the step by step instructions to apply online for Miscellaneous Posts Recruitment by West Bengal Public Service Commission.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
- Go to ‘Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023’ section.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- Log in to your account using the credentials you created during registration.
- Enter your basic and educational qualifications as specified in the application form.
- Upload the required documents including your photograph and signature as per the given guidelines.
- If there is an application fee (₹160, if applicable), pay through the payment options given.
- Review your application to make sure all information is accurate and then submit your application.
Visit kvno4jaipur.org homepage to get latest updates.