West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 130 Warders for West Bengal Police Department. Last date to apply is 26 August 2023And the online application process will start from August 6, 2023. Interested candidates can apply through official website. www.wbpolice.gov.in/, For more details regarding West Bengal Police Jail Ward Recruitment 2023 read this article till the end.
wb police ward recruitment 2023
West Bengal Police (WBP) has announced the recruitment of 130 Warder in West Bengal Police Department. The online application process will start from August 6, 2023 and the last date to apply is August 26, 2023, so candidates must make sure to apply within the allotted time period.
The notification for WB Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2023 was released on August 2, 2023 on the official website of WBP. The online applications for Male and Female Warden posts will start from August 6, 2023. Candidates who are interested in applying for the Recruitment can check the details in the article below.
wbpolice.gov.in ward notification 2023
The work of WB Police Ward is challenging but rewarding. Warders are responsible for the safety and well-being of prisoners in prisons and other correctional facilities. They also perform many other duties, such as escorting prisoners, conducting searches, and maintaining order.
|recruitment name||wb police ward recruitment 2023|
|vacant position||130 Posts|
|governing body||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB)|
|Applicationheyn start date||6 August 2023|
|application deadline||26 August 2023|
To be successful as a WB Police Warder, you must be physically fit, have good communication skills and be able to work under pressure. You must also be able to maintain a professional attitude at all times.
WB Police Warder Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1 January 2023.
- The minimum height of the candidate should be 165 cm (Male) and 155 cm (Female).
- The weight of the candidate should be minimum 50 Kg (Male) and 45 Kg (Female).
- Candidate must be physically fit and must be able to qualify the Physical Endurance Test.
WB Police Ward Salary & Benefits 2023
The starting salary of WB Police Warder is Rs. 22,700 per month. Salary will increase with the seniority of the candidate. Warders also get other benefits like medical allowance, pension and gratuity.
WB Police Order Selection Process 2023
The selection process for WB Police Ward Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
How to Apply for WB Police Ward Recruitment 2023?
Here are the steps to apply for WB Police Ward Recruitment 2023:
- 1.Visit the official website of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB): https://wbpolice.gov.in/
- 2. Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- 3.Click on the link “WBP Jail Ward Recruitment 2023”.
- 4. Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- 5. Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- 6. Fill the Online Application Form.
- 7. Upload the required documents.
- 8. Pay the Application Fee.
- 9. Submit the Application Form.
Here are the documents you will need to upload:
wb police order application fee 2023
The online application form for WB Police Warder Recruitment 2023 can be filled at the WBPRB website. Application Fee Rs. 100/- for general category candidates and Rs. Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
WB Police Warder Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: August 6, 2023
- Last Date of Online Application: August 26, 2023
- PET: September 10, 2023
- Written Test: September 17, 2023
- PMT: October 1, 2023
- Interview: October 8, 2023
Tips to get selected for West Bengal Police Warder Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in applying for WB Police Warder Recruitment 2023, here are some tips:
- Start preparing early. The application process is competitive, so you’ll need to allow plenty of time to gather necessary documents and prepare for tests.
- Make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria. WBPRB will disqualify any candidate who does not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Practice for the Physical Endurance Test. PET is a challenging exam, so you need to be in good physical condition.
- Study for the written test. The written test is a comprehensive test, so you have to prepare well.
- Wear professional attire for the interview. The interview is your chance to make a good impression on the selection panel, so you need to dress appropriately.