The WB ANM GNM Result 2023 will be made available soon for the candidates who appeared in the West Bengal ANM & GNM Entrance Exam. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board conducted the Joint Entrance Examination for ANM and GNM course programs on July 23, 2023. The officials are expected to post the WBJEE ANM GNM Result. 13 August 2023 On the official portal of the board which is specially made for WB ANM GNM, https://wbjeeb.nic.in/,
WB ANM GNM Result 2023
Candidates who had given the WB ANM GNM exam can use the direct link provided by us in this article to download their result online. We are still giving a general overview of West Bengal ANM GNM Result 2023 in this post as we are unsure about the exact result release date. With the help of this article, candidates can get more details about WBJEEB ANM GNM Result 2023. This article also includes step by step tutorial to check result online. Hence, keep reading this article for latest information on WB ANM GNM Result 2023.
WBJEEB ANM/GNM Result 2023
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will release a formal notification for the declaration of WB ANM & GNM Result 2023 after the completion of the scrutiny of ANM & GNM exam copies.
|name of exam||WBJEE ANM GNM Exam 2023|
|rights||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|exam date||23 July 2023|
|result date||August 13, 2023 (Expected)|
WB ANM & GNM Result 2023 will be made available online only, so candidates will be able to access their result with their login details.
WB ANM GNM Rank Card 2023
The West Bengal Combined Examination Board will release the WB ANM GNM Rank Card 2023 which will include the individual score and ranking of each applicant for the Nursing Entrance Exam. The cards will provide transparent ranking, sectional scores and performance insights. Reputed nursing schools and previous cutoff rank will also be listed on the rank card, which aid in admission decisions.
Additionally, counseling recommendations will be provided to help candidates select suitable nursing programs based on their preferences and rank. The updated system aims to foster excellence in nursing candidates and encourage fairness and transparency in the examination process, thereby helping create a more promising future for the medical industry.
How to Check WBJEEB ANM GNM Result 2023?
Follow these steps to check WB ANM GNM Result 2023 hassle-free:
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board https://wbjeeb.nic.in/.
- Click on the ANM and GNM tab present on the landing page.
- Now you will be taken to Joint Entrance Examination for ANM & GNM syllabus page.
- A new tab for candidate login will appear on your screen.
- To access the login page of the portal, click on the tab.
- Enter your login information, which should include your application number and password, to access the website.
- Your result PDF will open on the page.
- To save the PDF for future reference, select the download option.
WB ANM GNM Counselor 2023
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) and General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) courses is conducted to admit students in nursing programs offered by various government and private nursing institutions across the state of West Bengal. Is.
The counseling process is an essential step for successful candidates to secure admission in ANM/GNM courses. This usually happens after the declaration of West Bengal JEE ANM/GNM result and publication of merit list. Here is an overview of the counseling process:
- 1. Publication of merit list
- 2. Counseling Schedule
- 3. Online Registration
- 4. Document Verification
- 5. Option to fill and seat allotment
- 6. Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- 7. Admission Confirmation
- 8. Spot Counseling (if applicable)
WB JEE ANM GNM Merit List 2023
The merit list of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) for ANM/GNM courses is an important document that ranks candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. The merit list is published by the West Bengal JEE Board and plays an important role in the counseling and admission process. Here is some important information about the merit list:
- Preparation of Merit List: Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in West Bengal JEE ANM/GNM entrance exam. Candidates having higher marks will be ranked higher in the merit list.
- Ranking Criteria: The ranking in the merit list is determined entirely on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. No other factor like class 12th board exam marks is considered while preparing the merit list.
- Publication of Merit List: The merit list is published online on the official website of West Bengal JEE Board. Candidates can access the list by using their login credentials or other specified details.
- Tie-breaking criteria: If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the entrance test, then tie-breaking criteria are applicable. The tie-breaking criteria generally consider factors such as the age of the candidate, with older candidates being ranked higher.
- Merit List for Counselling: The merit list is used for the counseling process. Candidates are invited for the counseling session on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Candidates with higher rank during the counseling process have a better chance of getting their preferred college and course.
- Validity of Merit List: The validity of the merit list is generally limited to the current academic year. Once the admission process is over, the merit list will not remain valid for subsequent years. » For more information visit