Notice for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 yet to be released https://uppbpb.gov.in/Application process will start for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 August 2023, Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will recruit 52,699 constables in UP Police. A total of 41811 posts of Constable Civil Police, 8540 posts of Constable PAC, 1007 Firemen and 1341 posts of Constable are filled through this recruitment.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Various forums have reported that the UP Police Recruitment Board will hire the eligible candidates for a huge number of vacancies. The number of vacancies in this recruitment can be more than 52,000. So, if you are looking forward to apply for UP Police Constable Application Form 2023, you must first make sure that you fulfill all the requirements mentioned in the official notification.
As per the latest information, the UPRPB Constable Notification 2023 will be released in the upcoming days which will be announced on the official website. Only those persons who are eligible for this recruitment process can submit the application form on the specified dates.
UP Police Constable Bharti 2023
If you are waiting for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 from a long time then we have given you all the latest information. Eligible candidates may apply online through UPPRPB website. The application process will start soon on the official website of UPPRPB https://uppbpb.gov.in/.
|InformationAdate date||August 2023|
|application date||August to September 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Physical Test|
Notification for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 will be released in August 2023. The online application process will start soon after the release of the notification. The written test is expected to be held in October 2023 and those who clear it will be called for physical test.
How to Apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
Definitely, here are the steps to apply for UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 in 10 steps:
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB): https://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab and select “UP Police Constable” from the list of vacancies.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the button “Apply Online” and create a new account.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee using online payment methods.
- Review the filled application form and make corrections if required.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Keep visiting the official website for updates on the recruitment process.
- Appear for PET, Written Test and Medical Examination as per the prescribed schedule.
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Educational Qualification: 12th pass (or equivalent) for Constable Civil Police, Graduation for Constable PAC
- Age Limit: 18-23 Years
UP Police Constable Application Fee 2023
- Application Fee: Rs.400 for General Category, Rs.250 for SC/ST/PH candidates
UP Police Constable Salary 2023
Monthly compensation for the post of Constable is Rs. 25,500/-. Allowances and other facilities are determined by government rules.
The selection process for the post of constable will consist of written test, physical fitness test and medical examination. The written examination will be conducted in two phases. The first stage will be the preliminary exam and the second stage will be the main exam.
You are requested to keep an eye on the official website https://uppbpb.gov.in/ to get updated information regarding the release of UP Police Constable Notification 2023.
Keep visiting kvno4jaipur.org homepage to get relevant updates.