Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is likely to release notification for the appointment of Group 4 posts in various departments and organizations of Tamil Nadu. November 2023After which all eligible candidates will be able to apply online by visiting https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/All candidates are informed that the direct link to apply will remain active for four weeks after the release of the notification.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2023
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has not confirmed when they will release the notification for Group 4 posts recruitment but according to some sources it is likely to be released in the second week of November 2023, if it happens then all the candidates will be able to Will be. Apply Online by 2nd or 3rd week of December 2023, Only online applications will be taken by TNPSC from eligible persons, after the release of notification we will also provide the direct link to apply in the table below.
|Organization||Public Service Commission, TN|
|vacant post||to be released|
|post name||group 4|
|ApplicationlicationForm||to be informed|
If you are one of the thousands of candidates who want to get appointed to any Group 4 post in any organization or department in Tamil Nadu, then you should know that for this you will have to qualify the written examination, which is the only part of the examination. Is the phase. Selection process after applying online and getting cut off marks. To participate in the TNPSC Group 4 2024 examination, it is mandatory for the candidate to fulfill the eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit.
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2023
The posts under Group 4 in Tamil Nadu are Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Store Keeper etc. The information about the total number of vacancies for Group 4 posts has not been made public by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, last year it was 10,117, it is expected that the number of vacancies for the year 2023-24 may also be around this number. Once the advertisement becomes public, we will also update the details about it here.
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2023
The eligibility notification for various Group 4 Services posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit will be available on the brochure which will be officially released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, you can also check it below.
- A person must have passed the Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination from a recognized board.
- A person’s age should not be less than 18 and 32 years, upper age relaxation of 2 and 5 years for MBC/DC, BC (OBCM) and BCM; and destitute widows of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes (A), Scheduled Tribes and all castes.
Before applying online for any Group 4 post, candidates are highly recommended to check the notification brochure carefully to check the eligibility criteria.
tnpsc group 4 fee 2023
TNPSC Group 4 Application & Exam Fee 2023 Structure is as follows:
- one time registration fee: ₹150 (valid for 5 years). Candidates who are already registered do not need to register again.
- examination fee: ₹100, which is specific to TNPSC Group 4 exam.
One will be able to pay these fees through online methods like net banking, credit card or debit card.
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2023
To apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Look for the section “Group 4 Recruitment 2023” and click on it.
- In that section, you will find the option “Apply Online”. Click on this to start the application process.
- If you are applying for the first time, you will need to complete registration and registration fee payment.
- After successful registration, log in to your account using the credentials you have created.
- Enter your basic information and educational qualifications required in the application form.
- Upload the required documents including your photograph and signature in the required format and size.
- Proceed to the payment section to pay the examination fee of ₹100 and submit the application form.
Visit our homepage kvno4jaipur.org.