Staff Selection Commission conducted computer based exam for the post of Stenographer on 12th and 13th October 2023 and now the answer key is going to be released officially. https://ssc.nic.in/. Candidates need to know that answer key and answer sheet is available under candidate login probably Second or third week of October 2023.
SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2023
Answer key and response sheet will be available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission in October 2023, a large number of candidates appeared for the CBT held on 12 and 13 October 2023 against the posts of Stenographers (Grade C & D). Know that the answer key will carry the correct answer to all the multiple-choice questions, every single person should know the answer key and the link to download the answer sheet and raise objections will be the same.
|Test Name||SSC Stenographer 2023|
|organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Date of Examination||12 and 13 October 2023|
|SSC Stenographer 2023 Answer key and raise objection||Click here (to be free)|
|selection process||Written test and skill test|
Hall answer key release date is not yet confirmed by staff selection commission, those who appeared for the exam need to know that the paper solution is available at https:// within one week of exam commencement. ssc.nic.in/ candidates need to know that to download any of these documents, it is mandatory to have valid login credentials which is roll number and password, once it is officially released, the direct link will also be activated above.
SSC Steno Response Sheet 2023
The answer sheet for the post of Stenographer (Grade C & D) will be made public at https://ssc.nic.in/, accessible through candidate login, to download or view it, every person will be able to on 12 & 13 October 2023 Able to see their response against all the objective questions asked in the held CBT exam, as soon as it is available on the Staff Selection Commission website, the direct link to download it will be available inside the table, you can scroll down to know the complete procedure.
How to Download SSC Stenographer 2023 Answer Key and Answer Sheet?
To download answer key and response sheet for Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Exam, 2023 (Paper-I) from the official SSC website, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Staff Selection Commission website at https://ssc.nic.in.
- Navigate to the “Answer Key” section.
- Check the link “Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2023 (Paper-I): Uploading of Tentative Answer Key(s) along with Response Sheet(s) of Candidates”.
- Click on the link mentioned above.
- You will get a link to submit “Candidate Response Sheet, Provisional Answer Key, and Representation, click on that link.
- A login page will appear, enter your roll number and password correctly.
- After entering your details, click on the “Submit” button.
- You will be able to access and download your answer key and response sheet for SSC Stenographer 2023.
SSC Steno 2023 Objection Raising
To raise an objection regarding computer based examination of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2023, a window will be available at https://ssc.nic.in/. The link will be available on the SSC website for four weeks, to challenge the SSC Stenographer 2203 exam answer key a person has to provide valid evidence and pay ₹100 per question/answer, candidates should know that to raise an objection we have a direct link inside the table below. I will activate the link.
SSC Steno Tentative Score 2023
To check Provisional Score for Stenographer (Grade C & D) Posts, you need to follow the listed points carefully.
- Download and View Candidate Response and Answer Key for SSC Stenographer 2023 Exam from Official Website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Find the number of correct and incorrect answers by comparing the answer key with the answer sheet.
- Multiply the number of correct and incorrect answers by 1 and 0.25 respectively and then subtract the sum of the first from the second.
Visit Rajneetug2022 homepage to get relevant content.