Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted Computer Based Examination on 16 October 2023 for JHT, JT and SHT. If you are among the thousands of candidates who appeared for the online exam against 307 vacancies, then you need to know the answer key here. https://ssc.nic.in/ with answer sheet by third week of October 2023Once it becomes public the direct link to download will be activated below.
SSC JHT Answer Key 2023
There are total 307 vacancies for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator and thousands of candidates registered and participated in CBT held on 16th October 2023 and now all of them are eagerly waiting. To check Tier 1 Exam Provisional Score to download and view answer key and answer sheet release, these two documents download links will be active only at https://ssc.nic.in/.
|organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||JHT, JT and SHT|
|Date of Examination||16th October 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||October 2023|
|link vDownload iew or SSC JE answer key and response sheet and raise objection||Click Here (Available Soon)|
The selection process for the posts of JHT, JT and SHT consists of four stages which are Tier I, Tier II, document verification and medical examination. Those who have participated in the first stage of the selection process need to know that it is not yet officially confirmed when the Staff Selection Commission is going to release the answer key, but there is a high speculation that the officials might release it. A week after the exam date, candidates will also be able to download it through the below method.
SSC JHT 2023 Response Sheet
The SSC JHT 2023 Tier Exam Response Sheet, which will carry candidates’ responses against all the MCQs asked in the computer-based exam held on October 16, 2023, will be available for download and viewing from the candidate’s login on the staff’s official website. Election Commission, which is only accessible at https://ssc.nic.in/, every single person needs to know the answer key and the same is going to download the answer sheet, it is mandatory to have roll number and password to download, so with this Don’t forget to be prepared.
How to download SSC JHT 2023 answer key and answer sheet?
To download answer key and response sheet of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Exam, 2023 (Paper – I), follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) https://ssc.nic.in/
- Check the “Answer Key” section in the header menu-bar of the website.
- Find the specific link “To Upload Tentative Answer Key along with Answer Sheet of Candidates of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Exam, 2023 (Paper – I)” and click on it.
- You will see a link that says “Click here for Candidate Response Sheet and Submit Tentative Answer Key and Representation.” Click on this link.
- You will be directed to a login page, where you will be asked to enter your roll number and password and press the submit button.
- After logging in, you will be able to view your candidate responses and access the answer key.
How to raise objection against SSC JHT 2023 answer key?
To raise an objection for a particular question in the SSC JHT 2023 Tier 1 exam, you need to follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Log in to your candidate account using your credentials by visiting the URL, which will be activated to download candidate responses and answer keys.
- Find the particular question you want to challenge in the SSC JHT 2023 Answer Key.
- Follow the instructions provided for submitting objections, which usually provide a valid argument or explanation for your objection.
- Pay a fee of ₹100 for each question you challenge, which is non-refundable.
- Complete the objection submission process and provide any references or acknowledgment receipts.
Make sure to submit objections before the deadline, as once the window for viewing candidates’ responses closes, no one will be able to do so.
Visit kvno4jaipur.org homepage to get latest updates.