Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Provisional Answer Key for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2023 August 2023. The answer secret is available on the official SSC website, ssc.nic.in/ Candidates who appeared for the exam can download the solution key and check their answers. If they have any objection they can raise it within the stipulated time. The ultimate resolution key will be disclosed after reviewing the complaints.
SSC CGL Answer Key 2023
SSC CGL Answer Key is a file that contains the correct solutions to the questions asked in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. After the exam the answers are secreted through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The answer key is used by candidates to calculate their marks and determine whether they are certified for the next level of the exam.
SSC CGL Solution Key is a valuable tool for candidates. This allows them to check their answers and see how they performed on the test. The solution key enables candidates to be aware of the areas they need to enhance their direction.
SSC CGL Answer Secret is a provisional document. This method takes a lot of effort to exchange. SSC will release a revised answer key if there is any mistake inside the solution key. Candidates having objections to the answer keys can extend them within the stipulated time.
|organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|test||SSC CGL Tier 1 2203|
|Test dAte||14 to 17 July 2023|
|Final Answer Key Release Date||August 1, 2023|
SSC CGL solution secret is essential for candidates interested to sign up for government career. It is a valuable tool to help them evaluate their performance in exams and improve their chances of achievement.
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2023
- Visit official SSC website: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Answer Key” tab.
- Click on the link for SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2023.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on “Login” button.
- The answer key will appear on the screen.
- You can download the answer key by clicking on “Download” button.
ssc.nic.in CGL 2023 Answer Key PDF
Provisional Answer Key for SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2023 is launched on August 1, 2023. Candidates who appeared in the exam can download the answer key and check their solutions If they have any objections, they can raise them within three days of the release of the original resolution, i.e. till August 4, 2023.
The very last answer key will be introduced after reviewing the objections. The earliest solution will be the basis for calculating the marks of the applicants and finding out whether they have qualified for the next level of the examination.
SSC CGL Cut Off 2023
The expected cutoff marks for SSC CGL 2023 are as follows:
- Normal: 125-130 for Tier 1 and 445-585 for Tier 2
- EWS: 105-110 for Tier 1 and 415-555 for Tier 2
- OBC: 120-125 for Tier 1 and 435-575 for Tier 2
- SC: 92-100 for Tier 1 and 395-535 for Tier 2
- ST: 80-88 for Tier 1 and 375-515 for Tier 2
The actual cutoff may vary depending on the difficulty level of the exam and the number of vacancies available.
The following table shows the previous years SSC CGL cutoff marks:
- In 2022, the cutoff mark for Tier 1 was 135-140, and for Tier 2 was 465-605.
- In 2021, the cutoff mark for Tier 1 was 125-130, and for Tier 2 was 435-575.
- In 2020, the cutoff mark for Tier 1 was 120-125, and for Tier 2 was 425-565.
- In 2019, the cutoff mark for Tier 1 was 115-120, and for Tier 2 was 415-555.
SSC CGL Selection Process 2023
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) examination to recruit candidates for various Group B and Group C posts in the government sector. The selection strategy for SSC CGL includes two tiers: Tier 1 and Tier 2. Tier 1 is a PC-based exam, while Tier 2 is a pen-and-paper based comprehensive exam. Candidates who qualify for Tier 1 are deemed eligible for Tier 2. The final selection is primarily based on marks obtained in Tier 1 and Tier 2 apart from overall performance within the Document Verification (DV) round.
Visit kvno4jaipur.org homepage to get relevant content.