National Testing Agency is likely to release notification for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2024 November 2023All the students seeking admission in class 6 and 9 in various Sainik Schools of the country are informed that after the release of the admission form, all the students will be able to apply online by visiting the official website, which is available only here. https://aissee.nta.nic.in/The link to apply will be activated below as soon as it is made public.
sainik school notification 2024
There are a total of 33 Sainik Schools across the country, if you are among the thousands of students who want to take admission in Class 6 and 9, then you need to know that the application form will be available at https://aissee.nic.in. nta.nic.in/. The link to apply online will be active for four weeks on the respective webportal, as soon as it is officially made public, we will also activate it inside the table, which is available below.
|Organization||National Testing Agency|
|Ixmy name||AISSEE 2023|
|Class||6 and 9|
|Application Form||to be released|
Students who want to take admission in Class 6 and 9 in Sainik Schools should know that the officials of the National Testing Agency have not yet confirmed any date for the release of the application form, students should know that while appearing in the ALL Must apply online for Bharat Sainik School Entrance Examination 2024 for Class 6 or 9 It is mandatory to fulfill certain eligibility criteria, after the release of the notification, candidates are requested to apply online for the initial stage to avoid last minute rush. Apply in.
AISSEE 2024 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Sainik School Admission 2024-25 for Class 6 and 9 in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Age Range: Applicants age should be between 10 to 12 years as on 31 March 2024.
- educational qualification:Candidates must be studying in class V in a recognized school.
- Age Range: Applicants age should be between 13 to 15 years as on 31 March 2024.
- educational qualification:Candidates should be studying in 8th class in a recognized school.
sainik school reservation 2024
Sainik School Admission for the academic year 2024-25 for classes 6 and 9 includes the reservation policy of 15% seats for Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates, home state 67% seats have been allotted to the candidates. 33% for candidates from other States/UTs and 25% for children of service personnel including ex-servicemen.
AISSEE Fee 2024
To apply online for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2024 for Class 6 or 9, one has to pay an application fee of ₹650 if he/she belongs to the General category, the exam fee for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe is Rs. Is only. ₹500, a person will be able to pay through the online payment method provided, which is debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI.
AISSEE 2024 Exam Pattern
Sainik School Entrance Exam for Class 6 and 9 will be conducted in offline mode, you can get information about the exam pattern from below.
Duration: 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)
Subject and number of questions,
- Mathematics: 50 questions, 150 marks
- General Knowledge (Science and Social Studies): 25 questions, 50 marks
- Language: 25 questions, 50 marks
- intelligence: 25 questions, 50 marks
Duration: 180 minutes (3 hours)
Subject and number of questions:
- Mathematics: 50 questions, 200 marks
- English: 25 questions, 50 marks
- intelligence: 25 questions, 50 marks
- general Science: 25 questions, 50 marks
- social study: 25 questions, 50 marks
Sainik School Entrance Exam Application Form 2024?
To apply online for Sainik School Entrance Exam, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination, available only at https://aissee.nta.nic.in/.
- Look for the option that reads ‘AISSEE 2024 Registration’, click on it and get redirected to the next page.
- Enter your basic and educational qualification details correctly and proceed to the second webpage.
- Upload the documents with photograph and signature in the required format and size and pay the application fee to submit the online application form.