Notification for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician under Indian Railways is about to be released officially. end of 2023And interested candidates will be able to apply through RRB webportal.
rrb alp recruitment 2023
Those who want to get appointed as ALP or Technician under Indian Railways need to know that the application form will be available on RRB, and interested candidates will apply by providing the necessary details, uploading the documents and paying the application fee.
It is not yet officially confirmed by Sindhudurg Police that when they are going to release the notification for the recruitment of ALP and Technician officially, it is highly expected that the application form can be released in the next few days.
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Agency|
|post name||ALP & Technician|
|vacant post||to be released|
|CommentIcation||end of 2023|
|Application Form||available soon|
Candidates need to know that after the release of the notification for the recruitment of ALP and Technician, the window to apply online will be officially activated for four weeks or so. Once the advertisement is officially released on https://Indianrailways.gov.in/, the link to apply will also be activated below.
rrb alp vacancy 2023
The number of vacancies for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician is not yet officially announced by the Railway Recruitment Board, it is estimated that the vacancies are likely to be around 50,000 for all zones.
Last time, when the notification was released in 2018, there were a total of 64,371 vacancies for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician, you can check the region-wise vacancy details from below.
Once the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician will be officially released by RRB, the vacancy details will also be available inside the above table.
rrb alp eligibility 2023
The eligibility criteria for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician post in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP):
- Matriculation/ SSLC, ITI from recognized institutions in various trades. (Or)
- A candidate can have a 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering or a combination of various streams of these engineering disciplines. (Or)
- Candidates having degree in mentioned engineering subjects are also eligible.
- Matriculation/ SSLC, ITI from recognized institutions in relevant trade.
- Individual age should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years with upper age relaxation of 3 and 5 years for OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
rrb alp application fee 2023
The application fee for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician varies depending on the category of the candidate. The fee for SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman, PWD, Women, Transgender, Minority, Economically Backward Class is Rs. Rs.250, and for general category candidates, the application fee is Rs. 500.
It is important to note that the fee will be refunded after deducting bank charges for appearing in the first stage of the selection process, which is CBT i.e. Computer Based Test. General and Other Backward Class candidates will get a refund of Rs 250 only.
How to Apply Online for RRB ALP Recruitment 2023?
The steps to apply for the recruitment of ALP and Technician under Indian Railways are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways https://Indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Go to “ALP & Technician Recruitment 2023” section.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your basic and educational qualifications as required.
- Upload required documents with photo and signature
- Proceed to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Visit Rajnitug homepage to get relevant updates.