Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector on its official website. https://www.osssc.gov.in/, Candidates who are eligible and interested to be appointed to any of these posts will be able to apply online 26 October and 25 November 2023, To get more information about this recruitment drive, candidates are requested to stay connected with us.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
The notification for the recruitment of 2712 Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector has been made public by OSSSC on October 20, 2023, but the window to register and submit the application form will be activated on the official website https://osssc.gov. From 26 October 2023. The last date for online registration and application has been fixed as 20th and 25th November 2023. Every person who wants to be appointed to any of these posts can download the notification brochure to check the eligibility criteria. Learn everything about the recruitment process together.
|Notification issued||20 October 2023|
|regulatorheyn and application start date||26 October 2023|
|Last date of registration||20 November 2023|
|application closing date||25 November 2023|
Candidates who want to be appointed as Forest Guard, Forester or Livestock Inspector under various organizations and departments of Odisha need to know that the application form will be available only on the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission, which is available at https: http://osssc.gov.in/. Once the link to apply online for this recruitment drive is officially activated, we will also activate it inside the table, which is available below, step by step guide to apply online is also available below. Yes, scroll down to get it.
OSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2023
There are total 2712 vacancies for the post of Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector. Every person needs to know that out of the total vacancies, 1677 are for Forest Guard, 316 for Forester and the remaining 719 are for Livestock Inspector. To check the reservation details for each post, one can download the notification brochure from the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission, which is available at https://osssc.gov.in/.
OSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for the post of Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- forest guard: The person must have passed matriculation examination.
- forest dweller: The person must have passed Intermediate examination with Science stream and should have basic knowledge of computer skills.
- live stock inspector: The person must have passed Intermediate examination with vocational stream in the field of Animal Husbandry or Dairy or Poultry or Meat or Animal Production.
- The age of the individual should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women/SEBC candidates.
Before applying online for the post of Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector, every person is highly recommended to download the notification brochure to check the subject-wise performance.
OSSSC Forest Guard Selection Process 2023
The three main stages in the selection process for the recruitment of Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector are as follows.
- Written exam
- Physical Examination (PSM/PET)
- document verification
OSSSC Forest Guard Application Fee 2023
One does not have to pay a single penny to apply online for the post of Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector.
OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2023
The details about the exam pattern for the post of Forest Guard are as follows.
- type of exam: OSSSC Forest Guard Exam is a written exam.
- question type: The exam consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- total marks:The exam is of total 150 marks.
- Duration: Candidates will have 2 1/2 hours (2.5 hours) to complete the examination.
Sections and Topics:
The exam is divided into six sections, each covering different topics:
- General Knowledge (GK)
- basic computer knowledge
- general Science
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
How to Apply Online for OSSSC Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply online for Forest Guard, Forester or Livestock Inspector post, you need to go through the step by step guide below.
- Visit the official website of OSSSC https://www.osssc.gov.in/.
- See “Forest Guard, Forester and Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2023” section.
- Click on “New Registration” to create your account. Once registered, log in using your credentials.
- Enter your basic and educational details as required.
- Upload the required documents and ensure that they meet the specified criteria and submit the application form.