The recruitment for Non-Teaching posts under North-Eastern Hill University has been officially made public, candidates who are eligible and interested need to know that the application form will be available from here. 02 to 12 December 2023, Candidates are required to know that the window to apply online will be available on the respective webportal which can be accessed at https://nehu.ac.in/, Stay connected with us to get more information about the recruitment drive.
nehu recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed to any other post as Section Officer, Assistant, Professional Assistant, Private Secretary, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, etc. need to know that the application form will be available in Used to be. at https://nehu.ac.in/ till December 12, 2023, if you are one of the candidates who are eligible and interested then you should know that the link to apply online will also be activated below.
|Organization||North-Eastern Hill University|
|post name||Nehu non-teaching|
|Application Form||2 to 12 December 2023|
|Selection process||Written Test, Skill/Physical Test and Documentation|
Thousands of candidates were eagerly waiting for the release of notification for Non-Teaching posts under North-Eastern Hill University, and now all of them are informed that it has been officially released, and they can check the details on the official website. You can apply online by visiting https://nehu.ac.in/. The officials will accept only one online application form from the candidates, every interested person can also apply by going through the process given below.
nehu vacancy 2023
As per the notification officially released by North-Eastern Hill University, there are total 154 vacancies for Non-Teaching posts, interested candidates can know the number of vacancies for each post through the table given below.
|lOur Division Clerk||77|
|semi professional assistant||2|
|Junior Library Assistant||1|
To check the reservation details for each post, candidates are highly recommended to download the notification brochure from the official website of NEHU.
NEHU Non-Teaching Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria for non-teaching posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- section Officer: You must have a bachelor’s degree and some relevant experience.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience required.
- professional assistant:You must have a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree to apply.
- personal secretary: It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree for this post.
- Lower division clerk:You must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible.
- multi-tasking staff: If you have passed 10th class or have ITI qualification, you can apply.
- statistical assistant: Bachelor’s degree is required for this post.
- Stenographer: You must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible.
- semi professional assistant: You can apply with a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree.
- Junior Library Assistant:Bachelor’s degree is required for this post..
- library attendant:You must have completed 12th class.
- section Officer -The age of the person should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years.
- Assistant, Professional Assistant, Private Secretary, Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Semi Professional Assistant, Junior Library Assistant and Library Attendant – The age of the person should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
NEHU Non-Teaching Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the recruitment of non-teaching posts one has to pay the application fee, which is different for each category, check it through the table given below.
|Social class||Application fee|
|PwBD and women||Exempted|
One will be able to use debit card, credit card, net banking or UPI to pay the application fee.
NEHU Non-Teaching Selection Process 2023
The selection process for non-teaching posts consists of several stages which are written examination, skill or physical test and documentation, candidates who are going to apply online to participate in the first stage of the selection process need to know that Only those will be called. Those who must have secured at least cut off marks in the first stage are eligible for the second and final stage of the selection process.
How to Apply Online for NEHU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment, you need to go through the step-by-step guide given below.
- Visit the official website of North-Eastern Hill University https://nehu.ac.in/.
- Look for career option, click on it and go to the next page.
- Now, an option of Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023, click on it and get redirected to the next page.
- Enter basic and educational qualifications, upload documents with photograph and signature, make payment of fee and application.