Download NCERT Books PDF: There are a lot of books in the market but “NCERT Books“Stand alone in the market. Candidates preparing for Civil Services examinations as well as CBSE candidates need good books and resources for high level preparation.
Here we are providing the facility to download Latest version (2023-24 academic year) NCERT books for class absolutely free 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12th Student. You can also download NCERT textbooks along with their solutions for Hindi, English and Urdu medium schools.
Hindi Medium Books:
What are NCERT books?
NCERT books are nothing but textbooks issued and distributed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for all classes from I to XII. All CBSE students follow these NCERT textbooks for their Education as it contains complete knowledge about the subjects including practice sessions. Other publications include reader supplements, teachers’ guides, research monographs, books on professional courses, and educational magazines.
Difference between NCERT and CBSE books
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board is the governing body for all classes 1 to 12 while the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is the consultant.
- In India, all CBSE schools use textbooks published by NCERT to teach students in their academics.
- Basically, NCERT is also known as the publishing body or publisher for all the classes textbooks, guides, study materials etc.
Reasons to study from NCERT textbooks
Students who follow NCERT books online and prepare for their exams can cover the entire syllabus and curriculum in a clear manner. The major reasons which will help students to study from NCERT textbooks are given below:
- Students can get a basic idea about the chapter before the teacher teaches it in the class.
- All the chapters can be studied and revised again after their classes.
- They can easily create their own notes covering all the important points during preparation.
- Practice chapter-wise topics by answering all the examples.
- Remember to answer all the practice problems included at the end of the chapter.
Benefits of NCERT Books PDF
Students, teachers and parents who are not familiar with the use of NCERT books can refer to the benefits listed here:
- Includes basic to advanced learning options for all subjects.
- Provides deep knowledge in simple and easy language.
- Useful for CBSE students and also for students and learners preparing for competitive exams.
How to download NCERT e-Textbook PDF for free?
You can follow the simple steps given below to get NCERT Textbook PDF download from the official website:
- First and foremost, you have to visit the official website of NCERT i.e. ncert.nic.in.
- On the homepage, under the “Publications” tab, go to the “e-Books” section.
- Here, you will find various options – PDF, Flipbook, ePub for Class I-XII textbooks, and e-textbooks (ePub) of states/UTs. Click on “PDF (I-XII)”.
- Select class, subject and book title. Tap the “Go” button.
- After this, the NCERT book PDF will appear on the screen.
- Select the chapter you want to study and click the “Open” button in front of the chapter. The PDF of the particular chapter will open on the screen.
FAQs on NCERT Books for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
1. What are NCERT books included?
NCERT books contain the latest academic session syllabus of all the subjects for the respective class prescribed by CBSE in an explanatory manner. Highly experienced subject experts designed all the concepts in simple language in a conceptual manner. You can also find solved and unsolved exercises after the end of each chapter for better practice. Also, you can explore past questions of all the concepts NCERT Solutions Books.
2. How NCERT textbooks help in competitive exams like JEE, NEET and AIPMT?
Most of the important competitive exams like JEE Mains, NEET, AIPMT etc. use NCERT books of class 10 and 12 to prepare their exam papers. To get better rank in competitive exams, NCERT textbooks help you a lot and also improve your subject knowledge to some extent.
3. How to download NCERT books for class 1 to 12 online?
To download NCERT e-books online, you just need to visit the official site ‘NCERT’ or click on the respective class link given on NCERTbooks.guru page and download NCERT textbooks online in PDF format.
4. How to make good notes from NCERT textbooks?
When you are preparing any concept from NCERT e-books then make your notes after reading and understanding the entire concept. Whenever you revise the notes, write down the main points and draw some pictures to understand the concepts easily.
5. Where can I get NCERT e-books from Class 1 to Class 12 for free?
You can get NCERT textbooks for classes 1 to 12 for free from our website NCERTBooks.guru on clickable links for quick access.
6. Is it necessary to practice solved and unsolved questions given at the end of each chapter in NCERT eBooks?
Practicing solved and unsolved questions and answers given at the end of each chapter in NCERT textbooks is quite important to score better marks in the examination and understand the concepts in a better way. Solving NCERT practice problems will help you:
- Familiar with the different types of questions asked in the exam.
- Increase your subject knowledge to an extent.
- Improve your accuracy, speed and time management skills by practicing these practice questions.
7. What is the smart way to read NCERT books?
First of all, check the new CBSE syllabus on the index page of NCERT eBooks and plan accordingly. First pick the important concepts and understand the entire concept thoroughly. After completion of study of each chapter, take some time and practice the solved questions and unsolved exercises at the end of each chapter. This can help you get a good hold on each concept and also help you score more than 90% marks.
8. How can I avail the new and condensed CBSE prescribed syllabus for NCERT textbooks for the academic session 2023-24?
You can avail the latest short syllabus NCERT books for all classes for this academic year from the official NCERT website or visit our portal NCERTbooks.guru.