Notification for the recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) was officially made public by National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development 23 October 2023, Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply by visiting the official website, which is available here https://nabfid.org/ Till 13 November 2023, Stay connected with us to get more information about the recruitment drive.
NABFID Recruitment 2023
Candidates who wish to apply as Officer (Analyst Grade) under National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development can apply between 23 October to 13 November 2023 through the official website, https://nabfid.org/ Eligible and interested candidates must apply. Be aware that NaBFID will only accept applications from candidates who have provided all details correctly.
|Organization||National Bank for Infrastructure and Development Financing|
|post name||Officer (Analyst Grade)|
|Registration||23 October to 13 November 2023|
|registration link||Click here|
Candidates who are eligible and interested to be appointed as Officer (Analyst Grade) in NaFBID are requested to submit online application at early stage to avoid last minute rush. The link to apply online is already active at https://nabfid.org/ with the release of notification, and will now remain active on the web portal of NaBFID till November 13, 2023, which is the last date for submission of applications. . Application Form.
NABFID Vacancy 2023
As per the circular released for the recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) in National Bank for Financing Infrastructure and Development, there are a total of 56 vacancies, you can know the post-wise vacancy details from the table, which is available below.
- Loan operations: 15
- Human Resources: 02
- Investment & Treasury: 04
- Information Technology and Operations: 04
- General Administration: 07
- Risk Management: 10
- Legal: 02
- Internal Audit & Compliance: 03
- Company Secretariat: 02
- Account: 02
- Strategic Development and Partnership: 04
- Economist: 01
To verify the number of vacancies for each post, one can download the notification brochure from the official website of NaBFID.
NaBFID Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit details for recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) under NaBFID are as follows.
- loan operations: MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CFA/CMA/CA/Post-Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance.
- human resource: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Human Resources/Industrial Relations.
- investment and treasury: MBA (Finance)/ICWA/CA/CFA/Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance/Forex.
- Information Technology and Operations: MCA/MTech/ME/Post Graduation in Computer Science, AI & ML, Software Engineering, IT, Cyber Security.
- general AdministrationPost Graduate in any discipline.
- risk management: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance.
- Internal Audit & Compliance: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance.
- Company Secretariat:Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- accounting book: MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance.
- Strategic Development and Partnerships: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance, Business/Sustainability Management, Economics, Humanities.
- economist: Master’s degree in Economics with specialization in Monetary Economics, Economics, Mathematical Economics or equivalent.
- The minimum and maximum age limit is 21 and 32 years respectively, to be eligible the individual must be born between 02.10.1991 and 01.10.2002 (both days inclusive).
There will also be upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government rules, please download the notification from the respective web portal to check it.
NaBFID Application Fee 2023
The application fee for recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) under NaBFID for General, EWS and OBC candidates is ₹800/ while SC, ST and PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) candidates have to pay only ₹100/. One will be able to pay this fee using debit or credit card, net banking or UPI.
NABFID Application Form 2023
The steps to apply online for recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) in NaBFID are as follows.
- Visit the official NaBFID website https://nabfid.org/.
- Go to “Careers” section.
- Look for “Recruitment of Officers (Analyst Grade) on Regular Basis (Advertisement No: Nabfid/Rec/ANA/2023-24/01)” and click on it.
- Find and click on “Apply Online” option.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” to start your application.
- Fill in your basic information as required.
- Upload your photo and signature as per the specified guidelines.
- Enter additional details as requested.
- Preview your application to make sure all information is accurate.
- Proceed to the “Upload” section to attach any required documents or files.
- Make payment, and submit the application form.