Marie Curie Fellowship 2024: Marie Curie Fellowships, also known as Marie Skłodowska-Curie European Fellowships, are awarded by the European Commission to talented and experienced researchers to conduct their research at a host institution in Germany or another EU Member State or country associated with Horizon 2024. are funded to enable them to pursue.
Graduate, Post Graduate students and Research Fellows can also find more fellowship articles to explore various fellowships across India to know the funding opportunities.
The Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship 2024 provides fellows with a monthly stipend of 4,880 euros and other non-monetary benefits. The duration of the fellowship ranges from 12 to 24 months. Furthermore, the fellowship is open to researchers of all nationalities in multiple disciplines. Furthermore, there are no age restrictions or career restrictions for Marie Curie Individual Fellowships. Read on to learn more about the Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher Fellowships.
Marie Curie Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Researchers who have completed their doctorate.
- Individuals who have 4 years of full-time research after graduation
- Individuals who have not normally lived or conducted any research activity in the country of the host institution for more than 12 months in the three years immediately preceding the deadline.
Marie Curie Fellowship Amount
Selected Fellows are entitled to the following benefits:
- Fellowship amount up to 4880 Euro (gross) per month.
- 600 euros for mobility allowance.
- 500 euros for family allowance (if applicable).
- In addition, the host institution receives funds for research and other expenses.
- September 2023: Application for admission to masterclass has started.
- 13 September 2023: Last date of application for admission to masterclass. Applications are reviewed by the Health Forum for Research, and applicants receive an e-mail response in early April.
- Mid September 2023: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Masterclass at Aarhus University.
- May-September 2023: Masterclass participants, their supervisors and the Research Support Office prepare proposals.
- Medio September 2023: Deadline for submission of Marie Curie individual fellowship proposals to the European Commission.
- February 2024: The results have been announced by the European Commission.
- Summer 2024: If a proposal is successful, the Marie Curie Fellowship Postdoc 2024 Fellowship opens on Health.
- 10 April 2024: Launch of call for proposals
- 11 September 2024: Last date for submission of proposal
- February 2025: Notification of call results to applicants (TBC)
- April 2025: Signing of grant agreements for successful projects (TBC)
- April 2025: First EU-funded projects start (TBC)
Marie Curie Fellowship Application Process
Interested candidates and their host institutions must send their applications through Funding and Tender Portal, Please note, the application window will close on September 13, 2023.
FAQs on Marie Curie Fellowship
What is the official website to access Marie Curie Fellowship Application Form?
Interested candidates must send their Marie Curie Fellowship application form through the Funding and Tenders Portal.
When is the deadline to submit application for Marie Curie Fellowship for PhD?
The last date for submission of applications through the above portal is September 13, 2023.