Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the admit card for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE) 2023. 10th August 2023, Admit card is available on the official website of JSSC. www.jssc.nic.in/, Candidates can download their admit card by entering their application number and password. Exam will be conducted from 18 August to 10 September 2023.
JSSC PGT Admit Card 2023
JSSC PG Admit Card 2023 is a report allowing the applicants to appear in the Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (PGTTCE) 2023. The admit card will contain important records including candidate’s call, delivery date, exam center and exam date. Time.
Candidates must carry their admit card to the exam hall which may be required for entry. JSSC PG Admit Card 2023 will be launched on August 10, 2023. It can be viewed on the official website of JSSC at www.jssc.nic.in/. Candidates can download their admit card by entering their utility number and password.
jssc.nic.in pgt admit card 2023
The exam will be conducted from August 18 to September 10, 2023. Candidates must check their admit card carefully for exam date, time and exam center. They must additionally ensure that they are familiar with the instructions given on the admit card.
|Admit card issue date||10 August 2023 (Announcement)|
|admit card download link||check here|
|how to dheywDownload Admit Card||Enter your application number and password|
|Important Information on Admit Card||Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Exam Center, Exam Date and Time|
|exam date||18 August to 10 September 2023|
JSSC PGT Admit Card 2023 is an important record; Applicants should keep it safe. They should not lose or damage their admit card as it will not be replaced.
How to Download JSSC PGT Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official website of JSC www.jssc.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Admit Card” hyperlink.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Save your admit card and take a print out of it.
Here are some additional suggestions:
- Make sure you have your software number and password ready.
- If you have forgotten your usage limit or password, you may reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password” hyperlink.
- You can download your admit card once or twice. However, only the ultra-modern version can be valid.
- Make sure to print your admit card in colour.
- Keep your admit card safe and do not lose it.
JSSC PGT Exam Pattern 2023
Paper I: General Studies and General Knowledge
- There will be hundred questions in this paper, each of one mark.
- The total time of this paper will be 3 hours.
- The syllabus for this paper includes topics that include modern day affairs, history, geography, environment, technical knowledge and era, Indian polity and popular knowledge.
Paper II: Subject-specific
- There will be one hundred and fifty questions in this paper, each question will be of two marks.
- The normal time duration for this paper will be 3 hours.
- The syllabus of this paper may be unique to the position that the candidate has applied for.
- The exam may be conducted in laptop-based Take-a-Look-At (CBT) mode. The questions may be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for JSSC PG exam is 35% for Paper I and 50% for Paper II. The final merit list will be organized on the basis of the combination of marks obtained by the candidates in both the papers.
Here is some additional information about the exam pattern:
- The exam can be conducted in morning and afternoon shift.
- The morning shift will start at 10:00 AM and end at 01:00 PM.
- The afternoon shift will start at 02:00 PM and end at 05:00 PM.
- Candidates must report to the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates must bring their admit card and a valid image ID card to the examination hall.
Visit kvno4jaipur.org homepage to get latest updates.