Admit Card for Apprentice will be available to download 27 November to 02 December 2023 On the official website, and interested people will be able to download it using valid login credentials.
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2023
Indian Oil Corporation Limited will release the admit card for Apprentice (Trade/Technician) on the official website, which is available at https://iocl.com/apprenticeships/, and candidates will be able to make a print copy on A4 size paper. For further reference.
To get the digital copy of the hall ticket, one has to enter their registration number and password, so make sure you are ready with it, once the hall ticket for Apprentice is officially made public, download it. The link to do so will come. be activated below also
|Admit card||27 November to 2 December 2023|
|exam date||3 December 2023|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited can activate the direct link to download the call letter for Apprentice post till noon on 27th November 2023, no individual will get the physical copy of the admit card, each must download and make a print copy. .
How to Download IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2023?
To download the admit card for Apprentice post you have to go through the step by step instructions given below.
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited https://iocl.com/,
- See the section titled “Indian Oil for You” on the homepage and click on it.
- Within the “IndianOil for You” section, find and select “Indian Oil for Career,
- In the “Careers in Indian Oil” section, go to “apprenticeship“Option.
- under”apprenticeship“Find and click”Appointment of Trainees under Refinery Division – 2023,
- You should find a link or section related to “Admit Card for Written Examination,’ Click on it.
- A new page or form will likely prompt you to enter your details. Provide your application number and password in the relevant fields.
- Once you have entered the required information, press the “Submit” button to get the digital copy of the hall ticket.
To get updated information regarding the release of admit card for Apprentice post, one has to enter their user ID and password. The details, which will be available on the admit card, are as follows.
- candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Exam date and time
- Examination Venue/Centre
- photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Application/Registration Number
- instructions for examination
- Category/Quota (if applicable)
- exam period
- reporting time
iocl apprentice exam date 2023
The examination for the post of Apprentice for both Trade and Technical across the country will be conducted by Indian Oil Corporation Limited on December 03, 2023, all applicants must report to the examination center before the gate closing time to gain entry and sit. Examination
Candidates who applied between 21st October to 20th November 2023 need to know that the exam will be conducted at various exam centers across the country; Every person registering himself to appear for the examination must report to the examination center with a physical copy of the hall ticket and a photo identity card.
iocl apprentice exam pattern 2023
The examination for the post of Apprentice (Trades & Technicians) will be conducted in offline mode across the country in which a total of 100 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each will be asked from different sections:
- General Aptitude and Reasoning
- general English
- numerical ability
- General Knowledge/Awareness
- business specific topics
Weightage of each question will be 1 mark and there will be no provision of negative marking, to touch the maximum number of questions, each person will get 02 hours of exam time duration.
Visit Rajnitug homepage to get relevant updates.