A notification has been released by the Indian Navy for the recruitment of SSC Officers in multiple entries for the June 2024 (AT 24) course. there are 224 All posts. Candidates from India who are unmarried and meet the requirements can submit applications for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023. join indiannavy.gov.in, The application period has started October 8, 2023and it will end 29 October 2023For recruitment.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
The Indian Navy, one of the most formidable naval forces in the world, is constantly looking for dedicated and talented individuals to join its ranks. In its quest to maintain maritime security and safeguard the country’s interests at sea, the Indian Navy has announced the Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer Recruitment for 2023. This Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 drive provides a unique opportunity to aspiring officers to serve their country. With respect, courage and commitment.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 provides a golden opportunity to young and dynamic individuals to serve their country. With stringent selection criteria, extensive training and diverse career options, candidates can look forward to a rewarding and challenging career in the Indian Navy. Those who wish to protect the maritime interests of their country and set out on an extraordinary journey at sea should prepare diligently and take advantage of this opportunity to be a part of one of the most respected naval forces in the world. Needed
join Indiannavy.gov.in SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
A public notification regarding Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 has been released by the Indian Navy, which will fill a total of 224 posts within the organization. The application submission process started on 8th October 2023 and the last date to submit applications for the recruitment is 29th October 2023.
|operating organization||Indian Navy|
|post name||Short Service Commission Officer (SSC)|
|Application StaRdate||8 October 2023|
|Last date to apply||29 October 2023|
|salary/pay scale||Rupee. 56100/- plus allowances|
|official website||join indiannavy.gov.in|
Before starting to fill the application form, individuals who are eligible and interested in applying for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 should read all the given data thoroughly. All those applicants who are interested in starting their career with Indian Navy should avail this amazing opportunity.
Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officer Vacancy 2023
With the help of this recruitment drive, 224 posts will be filled, which includes 18 posts in education branch, 100 in technical branch and 106 posts in executive. Indian Navy posts available in year 2023 are shown below.
- General Service GS (X) – 40 Posts
- Air Traffic Control ATC – 08 Posts
- Naval Air Operations Officer NAOO – 18 Posts
- Pilot – 20 posts
- Logistics – 20 Posts
- SSC Education – 18 Posts
- General Services GS Engineering Branch – 30 Posts
- General Services GS Electrical Branch – 50 Posts
- Naval Constructor – 20 Posts
Indian Navy SSC Officer Eligibility 2023
To be eligible to submit applications for 2023 SSC Officer Recruitment, applicants must satisfy the educational requirements, age restrictions and other requirements listed in the Indian Navy SSC Officer Eligibility Criteria. Regarding the posts in recruitment, the eligibility requirements vary.
- Born between 1 January 1999 and 1 July 2003 or 2005. (depending on the situation)
- For Executive Branch – BE or B.Tech in any field with at least 60%. There is more information in the notice.
- For Education Branch – 60% in applicable M.Sc. in Physics with B.Sc. There is more information in the notice.
- For Technical Branch – BE or B.Tech with at least 60% in the following areas: Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation, Marine, Instrumentation, Production, Aeronautical, Industrial Engineering and Management, and Control Engineering. Aerospace, automobile, metallurgy, mechatronics, instrumentation and controls. (Discipline will change depending on the post selected.)
Indian Navy SSC Officer Application Fee 2023
There is no application fee for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023. This indicates that there will be no application fee for Navy SSC Officer Recruitment in 2023.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 0/-
Indian Navy SSC Officer Selection Process 2023
The following steps make up the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 selection process:
- Step-1: Scrutiny of Applications
- Step-2: SSB Interview
- Step 3: Document Verification
- Stage-4: Medical examination
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023?
To apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, follow these key steps:
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy join Indiannavy.gov.in.
- Go to “Join Indian Navy” section.
- Find SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification and read it carefully.
- Register and fill the online application form with accurate details.
- Upload required documents and recent photographs as per the guidelines.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Verify all information and submit the application.