Indian Army MES Recruitment Drive will start on official website portal https://mes.gov.in/, Expected eligible candidates can apply online for Group C Posts last week of august 2023,
Indian Army MES Recruitment 2023
Military Engineering Services (MES) has published MES Recruitment 2023 on official website to fill 41,822 posts. The article aims to provide complete information on all aspects of MES Recruitment 2023 including process, age restrictions, eligibility requirements, job description, exam format, required credentials and other important elements.
Military Engineering Services has announced the MES Recruitment 2023 for multiple posts. There are a total of 41,822 vacant posts. Candidates can check this announcement on the official website of Military Engineering Services.
Indian Army MES Vacancy 2023
To be eligible for MES Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet specific requirements. Depending on the position, 10th or 12th class Diploma or comparable examination from a recognized Board or University is the minimum education required. Additionally, candidates must be between 18 and 25 years of age, with some exceptions for those who fall under one of the categories specified by the government.
|Recruitment||Indian Army MES Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||military engineering services|
|Age Range||18 to 25 years|
|Application Form||last week of august 2023|
Applicants who are preparing for defense exam should take advantage of this great opportunity. To help you understand the type of application, format of the exam, title of the post etc.
MES Age Criteria 2023
These houses are built as per the rules of the Government of India and are subject to proper documentation and verification. The following are exemptions:
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Scheduled Castes (SC): Maximum 5 years
- OBC: OBC Maximum 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: Three more years over and above the actual time spent in service in the Armed Forces, up to a maximum of 45 years of age.
- PWD (Person with Disabilities): For general category candidates, the maximum age limit is 10 years, for OBC applicants it is 13 years, and for SC/ST candidates it is 15 years.
- To be eligible for MES Recruitment 2023, candidates must ensure that they are within the prescribed age limit and fulfill applicable relaxation, if applicable.
army mes exam 2023
The objective of MES exam is to evaluate the general aptitude and subject-specific expertise of the candidates. This pattern lays emphasis on assessing the candidate’s aptitude in General Reasoning & Intelligence, General Awareness & English, Quantitative Aptitude and Special Subjects. Let us check the specifications of 2023 MES Exam Pattern.
Below is the detail description of MES application process. To start a successful and exciting career experience with Military Engineering Services, interested candidates should grab this opportunity and apply online.
How to Apply Online for Army MES Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website to access the official website of Military Engineer Service.
- Register yourself and find the recruitment link on MES website portal.
- Select the post in the given field After selecting the post, select “Apply Now”.
- Complete the MES Application Form with all the required information.
- Double check all the details and submit the form on the official web portal.
mes application fee 2023
Online applications are accepted for MES Recruitment 2023. Candidates can use the methods listed below to complete their application for any of the vacant posts in Military Engineering Services. To complete the application process, candidates need to pay the application fee. UR/General/OBC/Other State candidates have to pay Rs. 100 application fee, however SC/ST/Women applicants are not required to do so.
- bank challan,
- Debit Card,
- Credit Card,
- Internet banking
Army MES Selection Process 2023
There are total four parts in the selection process which include Screening, Written Examination, Medical Examination and Interview. The candidates who will qualify the written test will only be eligible for the other rounds of the selection process. Those who do not qualify in the written test will be treated as disqualified and will not be eligible for medical examination and interview.
Go to the kvno4jaipur.org homepage.