Notification for recruitment of 1899 PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman And meter For Sports Quota has been officially released by the Department of Posts, India, candidates who are eligible and interested are informed that online application form will be filled. 10 November to 09 December 2023Widow is only going to be active to apply for various posts dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in/,
India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
The link to apply online for the post of PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman and Multi-Tasking Staff (Sports Quota) under India Post will be active from November 10, 2023, and those who are eligible and interested must know. The fact that applications of only those candidates will be accepted who furnish all the details correctly, it is mandatory for them to apply online that they fulfill certain eligibility criteria in all terms, as anyone who provides incorrect details , his application will not be accepted.
|post name||PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman and MTS|
|Application Form||10 November to 09 December 2023|
Candidates should know that only those can apply online who have represented their state or nation in any sport, if you are one of them and you have the required educational qualification, then you should know that the application form Will be filled by 09 December. , 2023, candidates who are eligible and interested should be aware of the fact that after submission of application, the window to edit it will be available from 10th to 14th December 2023, to get more information about the recruitment drive For this, stay tuned.
India Post Office Sport Quota Vacancy 2023
There are total 1899 vacancies for the post of PA, SA, Mail Guard, Postman and MTS, check the state and post-wise number of vacancies from below.
|circle||postal assistant||sorting assistant||postman||mailguard||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Jammu and Kashmir||0||0||0||0||0|
India Post Sports Quota Eligibility Criteria 2023
The eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit for various posts under sports quota are as follows.
- Postal Assistant (PA) and Sorting Assistant (SA): Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- postman: Must have completed 12th class and must have LMV license.
- mailguard: Must have passed 12th class.
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): Must have passed 10th class.
- Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman and Mail Guard: The age of a person should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on December 09, 2023.
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff): The age of a person should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on December 09, 2023.
India Post Sports Quota Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the post of Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman Mail Guard or MTS (Multitasking Staff), one has to pay the application fee using debit or credit card and pay the fee details. Have to get it. from below.
- General/OBC: Rupee. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Women: Rupee. 0/-
How to Apply Online for India Post Sport Quota Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for the recruitment of Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman, Mail Guard and MTS (Multitasking Staff), you need to go through the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of India Post Sports Quota, which is available at dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in/.
- Look for the option which reads ‘India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023’, click on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- Enter basic and educational qualification details, upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally, you have to review the submitted details and press the submit button to finalize the application process.
Visit Rajnitug homepage to get relevant content.