Ideal School Essay: An ideal school is one where the child is treated and cared for like a new born plant. It is the plant that has to grow healthily. It should be properly fertilized and watered and should also be protected from sunlight and shade.
Long and short essay in english on ideal school for kids and students
Given below are two essays in both long and short forms in English for students and children on the topic ‘Ideal School’. The first essay is a long essay of 400-500 words on Ideal School. This long essay about Ideal School is suitable for class 7, 8, 9 and 10 students and also for competitive exam aspirants. The second essay is a short essay of 150-200 words on Ideal School. These are suitable for students and kids of class 6 and below.
Long essay on ideal school in english 500 words
Below we have given a long essay of 500 words on Ideal School which is useful for class 7, 8, 9 and 10 and competitive exam aspirants. This long essay on the topic is suitable for class 7 to class 10 students and also for competitive exam aspirants.
This is the relationship an ideal school has with its young children. It is the physical and mental development of the child that the school should be concerned about. Along with this, full attention should be paid to the moral development of the child. He should be trained in right conduct, right conduct and noble thoughts. Such training can be imparted through classroom lessons as well as through on-campus lessons.
The classrooms in an ideal school should have proper arrangements for neat and tidy furniture and proper ventilation. There should be charts, maps and pictorial presentations for nursery classes. A child learns more by watching than by teaching. Simple worded musical rhymes instantly appeal to the little one. They can listen and learn.
The school premises should also be clean and tidy. Gardens, flowers and lawns present a pleasant environment or if not all of them, at least a well-kept area all around.
Then there should be arrangements for games and physical exercises for which special classes and periods should be allotted.
The development of the body is as important as the development of the mind and an ideal school has to take care of the physical development of the child as well. They should be made to feel proud of their history and their culture, without which all Education will be uncultured and half-baked.
students can find more english Essay writing topics, ideas, easy tips for essay writing and many more.
- An ideal school takes full care of the physical, mental and moral development of the child.
- An ideal school has a peaceful atmosphere.
- An ideal school has all kinds of books.
- An ideal school has arrangements for the all-round development of the students.
- An ideal school should train in right conduct and noble thoughts.
- An ideal school should have properly arranged classrooms and a clean campus with gardens and flowers if possible.
- There should be provision for games and physical exercise.
- Teachers should be devoted and dedicated, they should know their job and they should get paid well. Indifferent teachers should not remain.
- A good library and extra-curricular activities both are an important factor in an ideal school.
- Last but not the least, children should be given a proper understanding of their culture and history which an ideal school has to take care of.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ideal School Essay
An ideal school is one where all students are equal. A place where the mental and physical development of the child is considered.
The principles of my ideal school are good communication, emotional awareness, conflict resolution and human relations.
An ideal school environment embraces the idea that all students can learn, working to create safe learning spaces for students. It attracts teachers who are knowledgeable, care about student learning, and adapt their instruction to meet the needs of their learners.
Hey Prakash! Summary