Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has scheduled group examinations on 21st and 22nd October 2023 in 2 shifts. Candidates who have applied for Group D posts can expect their HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023 Second week of October 2023 And download it from the official website hssc.gov.in,
HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023
HSSC Group D Admit Card will be available on the official website portal for the examinations scheduled on 21st and 22nd October 2023. The specific admit card release date has not been revealed yet, but it is estimated that the admit card will be available before 5-6 October. on the day of examination so candidates can expect their HSSC Group D Admit Card by 2nd week of October 2023.
The admit card will contain all the important information like venue of examination; Exam date and details. To get admission in the examination, it is necessary to carry the admit card along with ID proof to the examination hall.
|Admit card||hssc group d admit card|
|steering body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|exam period||1 hour 45 minutes|
|ExampleM shift||10:00 am to 11:45 am; 3:00 pm to 4:45 pm|
|exam date||21st and 22nd October 2023|
|Required Admit Card||2Ra week of October 2023|
HSSC will publish the admit card for Group D exam on hssc.gov.in, which can be accessed using the registration number and login details. You can find the registration number on the confirmation that you received after submitting the application.
Candidates should take a print out of HSSC Call Letter and carry their black and white print to the examination hall. Check all the details mentioned on the admit card which should also be correct.
hssc.gov.in Group D Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The download link of admit card will be available on the homepage of the website hssc.gov.in. Candidates have to click on the link and follow the download process to get the admit card. It is also important to enter valid credentials and details to get the admit card. In the absence of this information, candidates will not be able to receive their HSSC Admit Card and will not be able to appear in the examination.
Steps to download HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official website portal hssc.gov.in.
- Check the link to download HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023.
- Click on the link and enter your registration number, date of birth and other information asked by the portal.
- Double check the information and enter it on the web portal.
- Verify and submit your details to get HSSC call letter for Group D posts.
What to Check on HSSC Group D Admit Card 2023?
It is important to take a look at the information available on the HSSC D admit card and correct the details in case of any error or mistake in the data. For correction of details candidates can contact the authority on helpline number. The details mentioned below are important and must be correct:
- candidate’s name
- Social class
- Guardian’s name
- examination venue
- exam time
- shift timing
- Roll Number
- registration number
- name of exam
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
HSSC GROUP D EXAM 2023 INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not forget to carry a black and white copy of HSSC D Admit Card 2023 on A4 size paper to the examination. Take print of both the sides of the admit card so that you can check the instructions also.
- Carry a valid photo ID and 2 passport size color photographs to the HSSC D exam.
- Read and follow the instructions written on HSSC D admit card. Do not do anything which is not allowed in HSSC exam.
- Do not take any device, smartwatch, mobile phone, study material, food item to the examination.
hssc group d exam pattern 2023
The level of question paper will be Secondary Education (Matriculation Level), and the marks of Common Eligibility Test will be divided into two sections. There will be a total of 15 questions of General Awareness, 15 questions of General Science, 10 questions of Reasoning, 10 questions of English, 10 questions of Hindi, 25 questions of General Knowledge of Haryana, 15 questions of Quantitative Aptitude.
- HSSC Group D Exam 2023 will be conducted in offline mode (OMR-based) for both the shifts.
- Total Marks: There are a total of 100 questions, and each is worth one mark.
- Exam Duration: The exam lasts for one hour forty five minutes.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for wrong responses. There will be no penalty for wrong answers.