Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education has officially released the notification for Teacher Eligibility Test 2023. Candidates who want to participate in Paper I & II examination need to know where to fill the application form 09 to 30 October, 2023A large number of candidates who want to appear in this examination can apply online by visiting the official website https://hpbose.org/,
HPTET Notification 2023
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the release of notification for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 need to know that it has been officially released, now all the eligible and interested candidates need to know that the application form will be available at 9 PM. Will be filled with. 30 October 2023. Every person is requested to apply early stage to avoid last minute rush, link to apply online is already active below.
|name of exam||hp tet 2023|
|steering body||Bose, Himachal Pradesh|
|Registration||9 to 31 October 2023|
|Ixam date||26 November to 09 December 2023|
|Online Application||Click here|
Notification for HPTET November 2023 has been officially made public by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on the official website https://hpbose.org/, the window to apply online will remain active on the web-portal of HPBOSE till October. 30, 2023, All the candidates willing to participate in the examination need to know that the step by step instructions to apply online is already available below, you can scroll down to know the same.
hptet 2023 exam date
The exam date for the post of Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test has been officially announced by the Board of Secondary Education, HP, it will be conducted in offline mode through OMR sheet from 26th November to 09th December 2023, time duration of the exam is 02 hours and will be 30 hours. Minutes in two shifts for Paper I (JBT) and II (Others). Every person needs to know that to participate in this examination every person has to report to the respective examination center before the gate closing time, as the gates will be closed after that.
|JBT TET (D.El.Ed)||26 November 2023||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Shastri Tet||26 November 2023||2:00 pm to 04:30 pm|
|TGT (Non-Medical) TET||27 November 2023||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|hinditet||27 November 2023||2:00 pm to 04:30 pm|
|TGT (Arts) TET||3 December 2023||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|TeaYesT (Medical) TET||3 December 2023||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|punjabi tet||9 December 2023||10:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|urdu tet||9 December 2023||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
Candidates participating in the examination must reach the examination center by 09:00 AM and 01:00 PM for the first and second shift respectively.
HPTET Eligibility 2023
The eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 in terms of educational qualification and age limit for Paper I and II is available below.
- JBT – Intermediate + 2 years JBT or D.El.Ed or 4 years B.El.Ed.
- Shastri – Shastri from a recognized institute.
- TGT (Non-Medical) – B.Sc (NM) and at least 1 year B.Ed or Intermediate + 4 years B.El.Ed.
- Language Teacher – BA with Hindi/Punjabi/Urdu + 2 years D.El.Ed or BA/MA with Hindi/Punjabi/Urdu + at least 1 year B.Ed.
- TGT (Arts) – BA/B.Com + 1 year B.Ed or Intermediate + 4 years B.Ed.
- TGT (Medical) – B.Sc (Medical) and at least 1 year B.Ed or Intermediate + 4 years B.El.Ed
- It is mandatory that one should not be less than 18 years of age and there is no upper age limit.
Before applying for HPTET 2023 for any subject, candidates are highly recommended to download the official notification and check the educational qualification for their respective post.
HPTET 2023 Application Fee
The fee to apply for TET November 2023 in Himachal Pradesh depends on your category. If a person belongs to General or Subcategory (except PHH), he has to pay Rs. 800. The fee is lower for SC, ST, OBC or PH (Physically Handicapped) category, which is Rs. 500. Candidates will be able to pay the application fee using debit or credit card.
HPTET Application Form 2023?
Steps to apply online for HP TET 2023, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Visit HPBOSE website hpbose.org.
- Look for an option TET in the header menu-bar and click on it.
- If you do not have a new account then click on New Registration to create a new account.
- Log in using your new account credentials.
- Enter your basic and educational details as required in the application form.
- Upload the required documents, such as identification, certificates, etc.
- Proceed to the fee payment section, complete the payment and submit your application.