HPSC PGT Answer Key will be available on the official website portal @hpsc.gov.in. Candidates can evaluate their marks using the HPSC PGT Answer Key 2023 which is expected to be released in the last week of September 2023.
HPSC PGT Answer Key 2023
Haryana Public Service Commission has conducted PGT exam on 9 September, 10 September, 17 September, 20 September and 24 September 2023 at various centers. Candidates who appeared in the exam and now waiting for the result can check the HPSC PGT Answer Key 2023 to evaluate the answer. Candidates can get answer key from hpsc.gov.in/ official website portal.
HPSC PGT Solution Key will contain all questions with correct answers so that candidates can match their correct answers with the answer key and analyze their PGT result before declaration of result. Candidates should calculate their marks using HPSC PGT Marking Scheme and get an idea about the exam result according to your performance.
HPSC PGT Solution Key 2023
The HPSC PGT Teacher Answer Key 2023 PDF format allows applicants to assess the accuracy of their answers and calculate their potential score. Candidates will find the HPSC Post Graduate Teacher Answer Key 2023 a useful tool for evaluating their performance and choosing their next step in the recruitment process.
|organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|post||Post graduate teacher|
|Date of Examination||9 Sep, 10 Sep, 17 Sep, 20 Sep, 24 Sep|
|Awer key challenge fee||₹250|
|Answer Key Release Date||In the last week of September 2023|
Their post-exam assessment will be greatly helped by the HPSC PGT Exam Answer Key 2023, which will enable students to identify their strengths and areas of development. A link to the Haryana PSC PGT Answer Key 2023 will be accessible soon, giving applicants quick access to this important file that is vital for their quest to become a Post Graduate Teacher in Haryana.
HPSC PGT Paper Solution 2023
The much awaited HPSC PGT Solution Key 2023 download link is going live for the exam held on September 9 & 10, 17, 20, and October 1, 2023. Candidates will have instant access to official HPSC PGT Answer Sheet 2023 PDF Through this important link, it allows them to review their solutions carefully and gauge how well they performed in the HPSC PGT Exam.
The release of this link is eagerly awaited by the applicants as it will be an important tool for their post-examination analysis and planning for the following stages of the application process, keeping them one step closer to realizing their dream of becoming a postgraduate teacher in Haryana. .
Steps to Download HPSC PGT Answer Key 2023?
- Visit the official website portal of HPSC at hpsc.gov.in.
- Check the home page and find the HPSC PGT Exam Answer Key 2023 link.
- Click on the link and enter the required details in the HPSC portal.
- Check the information again and submit it in the HPSC portal.
- Now you can see the HPSC PGT Solution PDF on the screen, you can check and download it to evaluate the answers.
How to raise objection against HPSC PGT Answer Key 2023?
HPSC will provide the link to submit objection against HPSC PGT Exam Answer Key.
- Click on the relevant link and describe your objection with evidence which you can also add as an attachment.
- Pay the fee using the available payment methods and submit your feedback.
- The authority will refund your paid fee if they find that the challenge submitted is valid.
HPSC PGT Answer Sheet 2023 Challenge Instructions
- Candidates can use this method only when they are sure that they see any mistake in the answer key, especially when they think their answer was correct.
- Candidates have to pay a nominal fee to challenge the HPSC PGT exam answer key which is refundable if the challenge is corrected with proof, generally, the challenge fee is 250.
- Objection raising facility will be available only for a limited time which is usually within 3 days of HPSC PGT answer key release.
How to evaluate score using HPSC PGT Answer Key 2023?
HPSC PGT exam 2023 will have total 150 marks and follow HPSC marking pattern while calculating marks using HPSC PGT solution key. Candidates can check their correct answers from the answer key, calculate their marks for correct answers, then calculate your wrong answers and deduct ¼ for each question as ¼ carries negative marks.