FCI plays a vital role in ensuring food security and distribution of essential commodities across the country. In this article, we have exciting news for job seekers as FCI is preparing to release the FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification on 27th August 2023 for more than 5000 vacancies on various job posts. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are seeking jobs in FCI. , With such a large number of vacancies to be advertised https://www.recruitmentfci.in,Candidates with diverse educational background and skill sets can find suitable positions. Read this article to know more about the upcoming FCI Recruitment 2023.
fci recruitment 2023
As of now no one knows the exact details about the FCI Recruitment 2023 but it is expected that a total of 5000+ vacancies will be notified in the recruitment notification on 27th August 2023. For the welfare of the nation by being a part of the dedicated workforce of FCI.
For the ease of the candidates, we will upload a direct link to apply for the upcoming Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2023. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official announcement. https://www.recruitmentfci.in/ To start your journey towards a rewarding career with FCI Recruitment 2023.
|recruitment name||fci recruitment 2023|
|date of issue of notification||27 Aug 2023 (Expected)|
|AYouRevolution||Food Corporation of India|
|vacant position||5000+ Posts|
FCI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for Latest FCI Recruitment, candidates must meet specific age and educational qualifications. These criteria serve as the basic requirements, and candidates failing to fulfill them will not proceed further in the recruitment process. The following eligibility requirements apply:
FCI Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University or Institute.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University or Institute and 1 year relevant experience.
- Manager (General), Manager (Depot), Manager (Movement):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University in India with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PH). CA/ICWA/CS qualifications are also accepted.
- B.Com from a recognized University and minimum 2 years post graduate full time MBA (Fin) degree/diploma recognized by UGC/AICTE, OR minimum post graduate part time MBA (Fin) degree/diploma (not in distance education) recognized by UGC/AICTE Recognized 3 years duration.
- Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputed University with Hindi and English as main subjects.
- Graduate with O’Level DOEACC qualification and typing speed of 40 w.p.m. and shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m., OR Degree in Computer Science/Applications with equivalent typing and shorthand speed.
- Assistant Grade-II (Hindi):
- level of a recognized College with Hindi as a main subject. Proficiency in English and one year experience in translating between English and Hindi.
- Degree or equivalent with typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Completion of 8th class from a recognized board or its equivalent.
fci recruitment 2023 age limit
- Manager – 28 Years
- Manager (Hindi) – 35 Years
- Junior Engineer – 25 Years
- Steno. Grade II – 25 Years
- Typist (Hindi) – 25 Years
- Chowkidar – 25 Years
- FCI Assistant Grade 3 – 27 Years
- Assistant Grade III (Hindi) – 28 Years
How to Apply Online for FCI Recruitment 2023?
To complete the online application for FCI Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Start by visiting the official website of Food Corporation of India Department.
- Find and click on the “Recruitment” option on the dashboard of the department.
- Once you click on the recommended option, you will get the link for the vacant posts.
- Click on the given link and you will see the registration and login buttons. Click on “Registration”.
- Fill the registration form with your name, mobile number, email id and complete the registration.
- Next, click on the login button, and use your ID and password to access the form.
- Enter all the required information carefully ensuring accuracy. Once you have reviewed the form, click on “Final Submit”.
- Complete online payment. After successful payment, remember to print and save a copy of the form.
FCI Recruitment 2023 Salary
Salary in FCI for 2023 varies on the basis of job position and location. Here is the salary structure:
For Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical):
Level 1/Class A City: Rs. 26,673
Level 2/Class B City: Rs. 25,563
Level 3/Class C City: Rs. 24,453
For Typist (Hindi), Assistant Grade-III (General, Accounts, Technical, Depot):
Level 1/Class A City: Rs. 22,213
Level 2/Class B City: Rs. 21,283
Level 3/Class C City: Rs. 20,353
Visit kvno4jaipur.org homepage to get relevant information.