Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will release the notification for the post of Social Security Officer on its official website. https://esic.gov.in/Candidates who are eligible and interested need to know that the application form may possibly be made public December 2023, Immediately after the release of the circular, every eligible candidate will be able to apply online by visiting the respective web portal.
ESIC SSO Notification 2023
Candidates who are eligible and interested to be appointed as Social Security Officer under Employees State Insurance Corporation need to know that the date of release of notification is not yet officially confirmed but there are speculations that it will be Probably can be made public in December. 2023. Once the notification for the post of SSO is officially released by ESIC, a link to apply online will also be activated inside the table, which is available below, to get more information about this upcoming recruitment drive. For, stay tuned till the last date. Ending. Ending.
|Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|post name||social security officer|
|blankIes||to be released|
|Selection Process||Preliminary, Main Examination and Skill & Descriptive Test|
|Application Form||to be released|
Candidates eligible and interested to be appointed as Social Security Officer under Employees State Insurance Corporation need to know that once the application form is officially released at https://esic.gov.in/, each Person capable of applying. The link to apply online for SSO Under ESIC post will be available on the respective webportal for four weeks, all eligible and interested candidates are highly recommended to apply online at early stage to avoid last minute rush, we have also Have shared – Step by step instructions to apply online for this post.
ESIC SSO Vacancy 2023
The number of vacancies for the post of Social Security Officer under Employees State Insurance Corporation is not confirmed yet. Last year there were a total of 93 vacancies for General, Other Backward Class, Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and Economically Weaker Section. It is estimated that the number of vacancies for SSO post in 2023 may be around 200.
ESIC SSO Eligibility Criteria 2023
The details of educational qualification and age limit for the recruitment of Social Security Officers under Employees State Insurance Corporation are as follows.
- Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized university or equivalent.
- He should have a working knowledge of computers including use of office suites and databases.
- To be eligible to apply for the post of SSO under ESIC, the age of the candidate should be between 21 to 27 years.
There will be relaxation in upper age by 3 and 5 years for OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
ESIC SSO Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the post of Social Security Officer, one has to pay the application fee, which is different from each other for each category, you can get the details from below.
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, Women Candidates and Ex-Servicemen: ₹250/-,
- General and Other Backward Classes: ₹500/-,
Candidates will be able to pay the application fee using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI at the end of submission of application form.
ESIC SSO Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the post of Social Security Officer consists of three stages, which are Prelims, Mains and Skill Test and Descriptive Test.
- This is qualifying in nature and will not be counted while preparing the final merit list.
- The examination is objective in nature, and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There are three sections having 100 MCQs each. Each has 1 mark.
- Each section has a sectional time of 20 minutes.
- It is a computer based examination and will be considered for preparing the final merit list.
- Details of Phase-II examination, including syllabus, can be found in the official notification of ESIC; Those who qualify this examination will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
Computer Skills and Descriptive Type Test:
- It will be conducted to determine the eligibility of the candidates for appointment.
How to Apply Online for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for the post of Social Security Officer you need to go through step by step instructions.
- Visit the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, which is available at https://esic.gov.in/.
- Look for the option which reads ‘Social Security Officer Recruitment 2023’, click on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- Now, you will get an option of online application, tap on it and enter your basic and educational details, and then get redirected to the next page.
- Finally, you have to upload the documents along with photograph and signature and pay the application fee to apply online.