ESIC is inviting eligible and qualified candidates for 17,710 vacancies. Candidates can apply online from official web portal which is available here https://esic.nic.in/, ESIC Recruitment 2023 Form Submission Process Expected to Start first week of november 2023,
esic recruitment 2023
State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has made ESIC Recruitment 2023 notification available on its official website www.esic.nic.in Recruitment 2023. The application process will start soon on the official website portal of ESIC. Candidates are requested to keep in touch with the official website to get latest updates on the last date of application process. Also make sure to check and read the eligibility criteria before applying online.
esic application form 2023
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is one of the two primary statutory social security organizations owned by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. Before applying for the posts under ESIC MTS, LDC & UDC Recruitment 2023, interested applicants should review the comprehensive ESIC Employment 2023 Notification PDF and vacancies given below. For additional information on ESIC Recruitment 2023, check the given link.
|Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|ApplicationTeaion date||November 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
For the posts of Multitasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier, Head Clerk/Assistant and Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent, the Corporation has invited applications for 17,710 posts. At present, ESIC Recruitment 2023 online application dates are expected.
esic vacancies 2023
There are total 17710 vacancies including various posts of MTS, Manager, Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk etc. ESIC online application submission dates 2023 will be announced soon on the official website esic.nic.in/. Online registration is the accepted method. The ESIC portal will host a direct link to apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for ESIC Recruitment 2023, candidates interested in posts in ESIC should follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, esic.nic.in and select “Recruitment” tab from the home page.
- You can see the alerts for vacancies released by ESIC under the Recruitment tab. Select the post notices you want to receive.
- You will be redirected to the ESIC registration page, where you will have to provide the required information (name, contact information, etc.).
- An OTP will be provided on your ESIC registered mobile number as part of the registration process verification; You just have to enter that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- Now complete the ESIC application form after verifying the registration process.
ESIC Application Eligibility Criteria 2023
The specific eligibility requirements including age restriction and educational background for ESIC Recruitment 2023 are listed below.
The educational qualification for ESIC 2023 application will vary according to the post selected.
- For ESIC Multitasking Staff, candidates must have passed Matriculation from a recognized board.
- For Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Cashier/Social Security/Manager/Superintendent, the candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree with basic knowledge of computers.
- As per the ESIC Recruitment Notification PDF, a candidate who wants to apply online for ESIC Recruitment must fulfill one of the following requirements:
- (a) an Indian citizen, or
- (b) a Nepali subject, or
- (c) a Bhutanese subject, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who traveled to India before 1st January, 1962, with the goal of being permanently transferred there, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has come from the United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Burma, Pakistan or Sri Lanka
- ESIC age limit is 18-27 years for UDC posts, 18-25 years for MTS posts and 30 years or less for Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent posts.
ESIC Recruitment Application Fee 2023
The application fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/Departmental candidates is Rs 250.
Other category or unreserved category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 for the application process of ESIC recruitment.
ESIC Salary Structure 2023
If candidates know about the salary range for the post they are applying for then they will feel more confident and motivated to improve their preparation. Selected candidates will be entitled to various benefits and allowances in addition to their salary. Each post has a specific pay scale and salary, and the complete compensation structure is as follows:
|multi tasking staff||1||18,000-56,000|
|Lower division clerk||2||19,900-63,200|
|Upper Division ClerkSHere||4||25,000-81,000|
|Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent Posts||7||44,900-1,42,400|
Visit kvno4jaipur.org homepage to get relevant updates.