Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme expected to be available on official website https://hyderada.telangana.gov.in/ Possibly on 13 October 2023, Eligible candidates can visit the official website and check their TS 2BHK Scheme 4th List online which will be available in PDF form for the candidates.
TS 2BHK Plan 4th List
The fourth phase list for 2BHK scheme will soon be made public by the Telangana government. Candidates who have submitted housing applications can visit the official website hyderada.telangana.gov.in on 13th October 2023 to check the fourth list of TS 2BHK Scheme.
4th The list will be released in PDF form which will contain important information like serial number, name of the beneficiary. Those who can find their name in the list are the candidates selected by the Telangana Government. If you do not find your name in the list then it means who has not been selected for this time.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme 4th Phase List 2023
Over 65,000 recipients in the three phases of the program across the districts of Telangana have received the keys to the 2BHK scheme from the government. Now the citizens are waiting for the fourth list and it will be released soon.
|housing scheme||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Scheme Name (optional)||dignified housing scheme|
|announced by||K Chandrashekhar Rao|
|4th list date||13 October 2023|
Telangana Griha Lakshmi Program is open to women from minority or SC/ST/BC communities who have land to build a house. Under this programme, the government will provide a one-time grant of Rs 3 lakh for the construction of a two-room house with RCC frame and bathroom.
How to check 4th list of 2BHK scheme Hyderabad?
The 4th phase approval list of 2BHK plans of Hyderabad for double bedrooms can be checked using the comprehensive, step-by-step instructions given below.
- Visit the official webpage of Hyderabad district https://hyderaba.telangana.gov.in
- Log in to the website and visit the latest news section.
- Now find the 2BHK IV Phase List PDF link and click.
- Download 2BHK 4th Phase List PDF
- You will be taken to the list of approved double bedroom recipients in Hyderabad. Click here on the name of the district, zone and circle to get the PDF of the 4th phase list for 2BHK scheme.
TS 2BHK Housing Scheme 4th Date of release of phase list
The fourth phase list for 2BHK scheme will soon be made public by the Telangana government on 13th October 2023. This list is available for download in PDF format from the official website for those applicants who have already filed the application for the apartment. Important information like serial number and name of the beneficiary will be included in the list. If your name is missing from the list, it indicates that you were not selected. The final decision will be based on the eligibility requirements by the Government of Telangana.
Telangana 2BHK Scheme Eligibility
- The underprivileged of Telangana will be provided access to housing facilities.
- All beneficiaries coming from BPL families are eligible to receive two-bedroom houses.
- People who live in kutcha houses or rented apartments are eligible to apply for the program.
- The government authorized the family housewife to have a double bedroom.
TS 2BHK Housing Scheme Highlights
- About 1 lakh houses are given to the poor by the Telangana state government.
- These houses were constructed at a total cost of approximately Rs 10,000 crore.
- The government has started the delivery process for these two-bedroom houses, construction of which is more than 80% complete.
- The price of these houses in rural areas will be Rs 7 lakh, while in urban areas the price will be Rs 5 lakh.
- The primary goal and motivation of the scheme is to provide housing to homeless persons at affordable prices.
2BHK Housing Scheme Benefits
To meet the housing needs of the less fortunate sections of the society, the Telangana State Government launched the “Dignity Housing Scheme”, also known as Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme. The project faced several hurdles initially, but gradually gained momentum and is now estimated to accommodate 5.72 lakh low-income families in the state by 2024. The main benefit of this scheme will be that many people who are struggling financially will get shelter under this scheme.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Cost
Under the 2BHK scheme, a unit costs around Rs 5.30 lakh. After accounting for PMAY funding, the state will have to contribute Rs 3.80 lakh per unit. The 2BHK program has already received Rs 6,972 crore from the state government. The total developed area of the program is 7 lakh square feet.