Diploma Course in Human Resource Management: Human resource management is the solution to management related issues in any organization. Proper management of workforce in an organization helps the business gain an edge over other competitors. Management of employees helps the business to maximize work performance and output as well as take care of the workforce.
Just check out this article and get complete information Outline of Diploma Course in Human Resource Management. Here, we will look at the eligibility criteria for the course, admission process, top colleges, fee structure, curriculum, job options, salary of an individual after the course, top recruiters in 2022, skills required for Diploma course in Human Resources. Management Distance Learning Courses. So let’s get started!
What is Diploma Course in HR Management?
Diploma Course in Human Resource Management is a one-year diploma course that provides students with training about the work of a Human Resource Manager. Management of resources and workforce is the main focus area of this course.
Students who have enrolled for 1 year diploma course in Human Resource Management are most interested in becoming managers and hence to manage the workforce they require some important skill sets which will be taught to them during this course .
Various theoretical and practical classes are conducted which transform fresh aspirants into highly skilled professionals. This course inculcates in students basic skills and knowledge regarding management and problem-solving. After completing the course students will be able to solve real world human resource management problems.
It is a very domain-specific program that aims to create a simple and firm understanding among the students regarding Human Resource Management. Students who have enthusiasm for management and have good decision making skills must do this course.
After completing this course students can also go for higher studies, so students who want to explore the field of management can definitely choose this course as the starting point of their career.
From communication to problem-solving, many skills are essential for HR professionals. The following is a list of top skills that an HR manager must possess to be able to properly perform the duties of that position:
- communication skills: It was pretty obvious, wasn’t it? Communication skills are essential for all professionals but it is extremely important for HR professionals. Human resources refers to dealing with human beings and using them as a resource. Therefore, managers must be able to communicate properly with the workforce to get the job done.
- organizational skills: While working with the workforce in an organization the HR professional must be aware of the rules and regulations of that organization and follow them. They are also responsible for making other people follow the rules of the organization and must be able to work in a systematic manner and keep everything organized as they will handle many tasks.
- Leadership: A human resources manager is a leader of the workforce. Therefore, they should have good leadership skills to get other people to work and should be able to create a healthy work environment for themselves and others. They also have to ensure that there is no dissatisfaction in the work environment.
- Budgeting Skills: In dealing with company finances, the human resource manager must have proper budgeting skills to be able to manage the company’s financial resources in a proper manner.
entering human resources diploma course Candidates must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria for the course. The eligibility criteria for Human Resource Management Diploma course is that the candidate must have completed his/her class 12 examinations from a recognized Education board. The marks requirement for students is that they should have at least 50% marks in their board examinations. However, for reserved category students this requirement is 45%.
How can I get Diploma (Entry) in Human Resource Management?
Admission to Diploma in HR course is mostly done on the basis of merit of the student. Some colleges and universities also conduct entrance examinations for admission based on marks. Let us see the detailed description of the admission process for Diploma in Human Resource Management:
- Students who have the eligibility criteria of completing 12th class with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category students) should proceed with the application process for the course.
- If the college in which the student wants to take admission offers admission on the basis of merit then the student has to visit the official website of the college to fill the application form. The student has to submit the required documents along with the application form. There may also be a fee for submitting the application form which the student must pay to complete the application process.
- After that, students should visit the college campus and deposit the first installment of fee to reserve their seat for the course in the college.
- In order for the examination to be conducted for admission to the college in which the student wishes to take admission, the student has to register for that examination. After this the student will have to download the admit card because without it they will not be allowed to take the exam. After giving the exam and release of shortlisted candidates the student has to check whether he/she has qualified the exam.
- Students who have qualified the examination will be called for counseling and at that time they will have to deposit one installment of fee to secure their seat in that particular college.
There are many institutes across the country that are famous for their Education in Human Resource Management courses. Following is the list of top colleges for HRM Diploma:
- Sai Nath University, Ranchi
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Avagma Business School, Bangalore
- Apex Institute of Management, Nagpur
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration, New Delhi
- NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education, Mumbai
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- JS University Shikohabad
- Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade, Lucknow
The entire duration of Human Resource Management Diploma is divided into 2 semesters. Let us have a look at the semester wise syllabus of the course:
- Business Contacts
- Marketing and Management
- Effective Human Resource Training and Development Strategy
- Principles of Management
- Industrial Relations and Labor Law
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Organizational Behavior
- information technology for management
- Human Resource Management
- financial Accounting
- big project
Human Resource Management Diploma course fees ranges between Rs 5,000 to Rs 50,000 for the entire course. The exact fee depends on the type of college to which the student has been admitted.
Many doors open up for individuals after completing a diploma course in HRM. Following are some of the job profiles most preferred by the candidates after completing Diploma in Human Resource Management:
- Human Resource Management Trainee
- HR Executive
- salary charge
- performance analyst
- domain expert
- performance analyst
- recruitment in charge
- Human Relations Officer
- Human Resources (HR) Manager
Diploma in Human Resource Management Salary
After completing a Diploma in Human Resource Management a person can expect a starting salary ranging between Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 per year. As a person gains experience, they will see an increase in their salary and job promotion.
Since human resource management is essential for all organizations, there is a high demand for highly skilled human resource professionals. All companies employ human resource managers to manage their companies’ workforce and resources in the most efficient manner. Following is the list of top recruiters for Human Resource Management Diploma degree holders:
- Jubilant Foodworks,
- Wipro, and many more.
1. What jobs can I get with a Human Resource Management Diploma degree?
Following is a list of jobs that you can do after a Diploma degree in Human Resource Management:
- Payroll Specialist
- Human Resources Assistant
- office manager
- Training Coordinator
- recruitment in charge
- Human Resources Specialist
- human resource manager
- employee relations manager
- labor relations specialist
- benefits manager
- compensation manager
2. Is it worth doing a Diploma in HR?
Students who have strong decision making skills and want to move ahead in the field of management can definitely do this course. It can prove to be a good starting point for students who want to delve deeper into the field of management and also go for higher studies. So it totally depends on the student what they want from the score whether they should do this course or not.
3. What is the duration of Human Resource Management Diploma course?
The duration of Human Resource Management Diploma course is one year. The entire curriculum is divided into 2 semesters which include many subjects related to management.
We believe that with respect to the information shared in the above article Diploma Course in Human Resource Management (HRM) Has proved useful for you and has cleared all your queries regarding the course. Please let us know what you think about the above article and if you have any questions. We will try to resolve all your queries as soon as possible. Stay connected with our website for various updates course descriptionStudy material, syllabus, books, etc.