Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their CTET answer key 2023 on the official website https://ctet.nic.in/. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET- August Exam 2023 was held in August 20, 2023. Answer key 2023, along with CTET question papers and answer sheets for all shifts, will be made available on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Fourth week of August 2023. Candidates who appeared in the exam in 2023 will be able to get the CTET answer sheet.
CTET Answer Key 2023
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is one of the most important examinations in India for the aspirants to become teachers at the elementary and primary level of education. With the education landscape constantly evolving, CTET plays an important role in ensuring the skills and competence of teachers. The release of CTET Answer Key 2023 for the year 2023 has brought a wave of anticipation and analysis, providing valuable insights into the examination process and its results.
CTET Answer Key 2023 carries great significance as it provides an opportunity to the candidates to evaluate their performance in the exam. It serves as a primary means for candidates to measure their answers against the official solutions provided by the examination authorities. The answer key enables candidates to calculate their likely scores, giving them a realistic idea of their standing and likely success in the exam.
ctet.nic.in Answer Key 2023 PDF Download Link
CTET Answer Key 2023 will be made available in the fourth week of August 2023 at www.ctet.nic.in at the same time as the exam questions. The official website will activate a direct link to view the CTET Answer Key 2023. Before delving into the details of CTET Answer Key 2023, it is essential to understand the structure and significance of the exam.
|Conducting body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Test Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test – August 2023|
|CTET Answer Key 2023||04th week of August 2023|
|CTET Exam Date 2023||20th August 2023 (Sunday)|
|CandiDate registered||32.45 lakhs|
|Exam duration||2.5 hours|
Official CTET Answer Key and Question Paper of Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET- August 2023 can be accessed directly from the CTET question by entering their application number and password or date of birth on 20th August, 2023 by the candidates who appeared for the exam. Link to paper and feedback sheet.
How to Download CTET 2023 Answer Key PDF?
To Download CTET Answer Key 2023:
- Visit the official CTET website at www.ctet.nic.in/
- Find the “Answer Key” section.
- Select your exam paper (Paper-I or Paper-II).
- Download Answer Key PDF.
- Compare your answers with the official key.
- Calculate your estimated score.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses to prepare for the future.
Raising Objectives in CTET Answer Key 2023
To raise objection on CTET Answer Key 2023:
- Log on to the official CTET website.
- Locate the “Objection” or “Challenge” section.
- Provide necessary details like question number, paper code, and explanation for objection.
- Attach supporting documents if required.
- Pay objection fee if applicable.
- Submit the objection within the specified time frame.
- Wait for the authority’s response to your objection.
How to calculate score using CTET 2023 Answer Key?
To calculate your CTET exam score:
- Check CTET Marking Scheme for correct and incorrect answers.
- Find out how many questions you have answered correctly.
- Multiple correct answers by their respective marks.
- Add the marks from all sections to get your total score.
- Use the official answer key for accuracy.
Details are mentioned in CTET 2023 Answer Key
Candidates can check the following information using CTET 2023 answer key. Details include:
- test level
- Question set
- Paper code
- correct answer
CTET Exam Marking Scheme 2023
In CTET Exam Marking Scheme 2023, candidates are awarded a +1 mark for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for wrong answers, making it convenient to attempt all questions. Each question carries one mark, resulting in a maximum score of 150 for Paper-I and Paper-II each. Total correct answers are counted to calculate the candidate’s final score. To ensure an accurate assessment, candidates should refer to the official CTET answer key for comparison.
Visit Rajneetug2022 homepage to get relevant updates.