CSIR NET Notification 2023 can be accessed https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/ By National Testing Agency. Start 1 November 2023CSIR NET application form will be open till 2023 30 November 2023, From 26, 27 and 28 December 2023CSIR UGC NET exam will be held.
CSIR NET Notification 2023
CSIR NET Notification 2023 and CSIR NET Application Form 2023 were made available by the National Testing Agency on November 1, 2023. Applications for Junior Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship/Assistant Professor posts in prestigious universities and colleges of India are invited every year by NTA. , provided the candidate is eligible and willing. If the applicant has a Master’s degree or Post Graduate degree in Science stream then he/she can appear for the exam. This section is updated with the latest information regarding CSIR UGC NET 2023, or you can get complete details on the official website.
The National Testing Agency has released the comprehensive CSIR NET December 2023 notification, which has all the relevant information. The dates for the application process, examination and other important things have been confirmed. CSIR NET Notification 2023 is available on the official websites of both NTA and CSIR UGC NET, https://nta.ac.in/ and https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/. Below, in the section, there is an updated link to download CSIR UGC NET 2023 December Notification.
CSIR NET Application Form 2023
Application for CSIR UGC NET is available on the official website from November 1, 2023 to November 30, 2023 till 5:00 PM. Candidates have time to submit their application form till November 30, 2023 at 11:59 pm. Late fee. Candidates have to fill both the registration and application sections in the CSIR NET application form. If applicants satisfy the eligibility conditions then they must complete the CSIR NET application form.
|name of exam||(Council of Science and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test) CSIR NET|
|steering body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Date of issue of notification||1 November 2023|
|Start online application form||1 November 2023|
|online application form closed||30 November 2023|
|repair window open||2nd December to 4th December 2023|
|CSIR NET Exmorning date 2023||26, 27 and 28 December 2023|
|exam shift||Shift I – 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Shift II- 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM (IST)
|exam period||180 minutes|
CSIR NET Application Form 2023 will be available with the CSIR NET Notification by National Testing Agency (NTA). Potential candidates can register and log in with the required credentials on the official website to apply for CSIR NET 2023. Before completing the CSIR NET 2023 application form, candidates should carefully study and confirm their eligibility based on these requirements.
How to apply for CSIR NET 2023 application form?
To apply for CSIR NET 2023 application form, follow these steps:
- Once the application process starts, visit the official CSIR NET website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/.
- Register with a valid email and phone number to generate login credentials.
- Fill the personal, educational and contact information in the application form.
- Upload the required documents including latest photograph and signature.
- Select the subject and examination center as per your choice.
- Apply online and deposit money using the methods presented.
- Verify the details on the application and then send it.
- Save the confirmation page and payment receipt for future reference.
CSIR NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the eligibility requirements listed below to appear in the CSIR NET 2023 examination:
- Nationality: Indian Citizen
- Upper Age Limit: JRF- 28 years
- Lectureship- No age limit
- Educational qualification:
- No matter the field – science, engineering, or any other – graduate degrees are only eligible for the fellowship if they are enrolled in or accepted into a Ph.D. or integrated Ph.D. program during the two-year eligibility period.
- As mentioned earlier for the subject candidates who are M.Sc. Are enrolled in. Program or those who have passed 10+2+3 qualifying examination are also eligible to apply under “Result Awaited (RA)” category.
CSIR NET 2023 Application Fee
Applicants have to pay CSIR NET application fee online through Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card. The following is the application fee broken down by category.
- General: Rs. 1100
- EWSOBC – Non-Creamy Layer: Rs. 550
- SC/ST/Third Gender: Rupee. 275
- PWD: NIL
CSIR NET 2023 Exam Pattern
Before starting their CSIR NET exam 2023 preparation, applicants should thoroughly review the exam format. Candidates need to keep in mind that they will get negative marks in CSIR NET exam in 2023. As a result, the difficulty of the exam automatically increases. The following list includes other notable elements of CSIR NET Exam Pattern 2023:
- Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- Type of Examination: Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be no break between papers.
- The test will have three parts i.e. Part A, Part B and Part C.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) only.