Bihar Staff Selection Commission will probably release notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination January or February 2024, Candidates who are going to participate in the examination need to know that the application form will be filled through the official website. https://bssc.bihar.gov.in/As soon as the circular for the recruitment drive will be officially made public, everyone will be able to apply online through the step-by-step guide below.
bssc cgl notification 2024
Those who want to be appointed to various successive posts in various institutions of Bihar are informed that no information has been made public by Bihar Staff Selection Commission regarding the release of notification for BSSC CGL 2024 examination. According to some specific sources, it is being estimated that it may be released in the first quarter of the year 2024, after which all the eligible candidates will be able to apply online.
|Examination||CGL (4th) 2024|
|vacant post||to be released|
|Application Form||available soon|
|Selection process||Prelims, Mains and Documentation|
If you are one of the thousands of candidates who have completed their graduation degree and now you want to get appointed to a post with +3 qualification in any organization or department of Bihar, then you should know that for this you have to Will have to participate. Combined Graduate Level 2024 examination, which is likely to be held in June or July 2024, notification for which will be released on the web portal three to four months before the examination.
bssc cgl vacancy 2024
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has not made public the information about what will be the number of vacancies for BSSC CGL 2024 exam, last year it was 2187, out of which 880 for General, 207 for EWS, 292 for BC, 292 for EBC. 248, 71 for BC Female, 342 for SC and 7 for ST. After the release of notification by Bihar Staff Selection Commission for BSSC Combined Graduate Level 2024 examinations, we will also update the vacancy details.
BSSC CGL 2024 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for BSSC Combined Graduate Level 2024 in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university in India.
- Individual age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 37 years, and upper age relaxation for women and OBC and SC/ST will be 3 and 5 years respectively.
BSSC CGL 2024 Application Fee
To apply online for BSSC Combined Graduate Level 2024, one has to pay an application fee, which is different for each category, check fee details below.
- General/OBC/EWS: ₹540/-
- SC/ST/PH: ₹135/-
The application fee can be paid using debit card, credit card or net banking mode only.
BSSC CGL 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for BSSC CGL Combined Graduate Level) 2034 exam consists of three stages, which are Preliminary, Main and Document Verification.
Initial: This is the first stage of the selection process, which consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) covering subjects like General Studies, Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability/Ability, General Science, Mathematics and others. Preliminary examination marks are not considered during final selection but it is mandatory to obtain passing marks to be called for main examination.
mains: Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination proceed for the main examination, which is a main stage of the selection process. The main examination consists of two papers:
- Paper 1: General Hindi
- Paper 2: General Studies, General Science and Reasoning Ability
document verification: After qualifying the main examination, candidates go through the document verification process to confirm their eligibility and qualification for appointment.
How to Apply Online for BSSC CGL Recruitment 2024?
To apply online for Combined Graduate Level 2023 Examination, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Visit the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission, which is available at https://bssc.bihar.gov.in/.
- Look for an option that reads ‘BSSC 4th CGL 2024 Exam’, click on it and get redirected to the online application form window.
- Now, you will be asked to enter basic, personal, address and educational details and then proceed to the next page.
- Here, you will be asked to upload the scanned copy of the documents along with photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size, and then press the Next button.
- Finally, you have to pay the application fee (as per requirement) through debit or credit card, net banking or UPI and finalize it.
Visit Rajneetug2022 homepage to get relevant content.