Bihar Public Service Commission will probably release the notification for teacher recruitment examination for the post of school teacher. November or December 2023, Candidates who wish to be appointed as PRT, TGT or PGT can apply by visiting the official website of BPSC, which is available here. https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/, The link to apply online below will also be activated shortly after the release of the notification.
BPSC TRE 2.0 Notification 2023
Bihar Public Service Commission is soon going to release the notification on the official website for the appointment of teachers in government schools of the state, after which all the eligible candidates will be able to apply online with the help of the portal https://. bpsc.bih.nic.in/, BPSC has not yet confirmed when the notification of Teacher Recruitment Examination 2.0 will be released, but according to sources it is likely to be released by the end of this year.
|Examination||Teacher Recruitment Exam 2.0|
|Organizer||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|notification||November or December 2023|
Bihar Public Service Commission can release the notification for the recruitment of teachers on 69,692 posts, these posts will be for the posts of Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Train Graduate Teacher, if you are one of the thousands of candidates who want to become a Bihar If you are appointed to the post of teacher in any school then this is going to be a golden opportunity for you, because the number of vacancies is large, hence it is possible that candidates will be appointed on lower cut off marks.
bpsc teacher vacancy 2023
Notification for teacher recruitment exam for 69,692 posts will be released by Bihar Public Service Commission, it will include three posts which will be Primary Teacher Post, Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher. BPSC has not yet made public the information about the number of vacancies for each post. After the release of the information, all the candidates will be able to download it from https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/ and easily get the information about post wise vacancy and reservation details.
BPSC TRE 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for teacher recruitment examination for the post of Primary Teacher (I to V), Upper Primary Teacher (VI to VIII), Trained Graduate Teacher (IX to X) and Post Graduate Teacher (XI to XII) are as follows.
- Primary Teacher (I to V) – Intermediate + CTET or Bihar TET Paper I
- Upper Primary Teacher (6th to 8th) – Graduation + CTET or Bihar TET Paper II
- Trained Graduate Teacher (IX to – Graduation + Bihar STET Paper I
- Post Graduate Teacher (XI to XII) – Post Graduation + Bihar STET Paper II
- The age of the person should not be less than 18 or 21 years and not more than 37 years.
There will be maximum age relaxation for reserved category as per government rules.
BPSC TRE Fee 2023
The application fee for this teacher recruitment exam is different for different categories. If a person is from General or OBC category or from any state other than Bihar, you will have to pay Rs 750. But if someone is from SC, ST or PH category, or a female candidate from Bihar, then you have to pay only Rs 200. Candidates will be able to pay this fee through debit, credit card or net banking.
How to Apply Online for BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023?
To apply for School Teacher, you need to go through the step-by-step instructions available below.
- Visit the official website of BPSC, which is available at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Look for the section related to “Teacher Recruitment Test 2.0”, click on it.
- Within the Teacher Recruitment Test 2.0 section, you should find the option to “Apply Online”. Click on this option.
- You will probably be prompted to register as a new applicant. Provide the required information to complete the registration process by entering personal details etc.
- After registration, log in to your account using the username and password you created.
- Fill your basic information and educational qualifications as per the instructions in the application form.
- You will be asked to upload certain documents, such as ID proof, photograph and certificates.
- Pay the application fee using the given payment methods if applicable and submit the application form.
Visit Rajneetug2022 homepage to get relevant content.