Best Books for EAMCET: EAMCET is an entrance examination conducted separately in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for admission to various colleges in both the states in Medicine, Engineering and Agriculture streams. It is also known as Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. To be successful in EAMCET exam, it is necessary to know the reference books and other materials for this exam. Preparing with these books for EAMCET will help you in scoring marks in your exams.
In this article, we will provide you with the best EAMCET guides and books. To be successful in EAMCET exam, it is necessary to know the exam pattern and also complete the syllabus of this exam.
EAMCET Books and Reference Material
EAMCET exam prepares and guides you for your wide career. The syllabus for the main exam includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Applicants can refer EAMCET Books to read and refer any subject.
- EAMCET Exam Pattern
- EAMCET Syllabus
- EAMCET Notes & Books
- list of colleges
- EAMCET Study Material
EAMCET Exam Pattern
To purchase EAMCET books, applicants need to know the exam pattern and syllabus. EAMCET is conducted separately in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh (AP EAMCET) and Telangana (TS EAMCET). TS EAMCET and AP EAMCET are designed to test the technical, aptitude and quantitative knowledge of a candidate in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics or Biology. Different question papers have been prescribed for different courses. However, the primary AP and TS EAMCET exam pattern adopted in all the papers is the same as mentioned below:
|method of examination||Online|
|exam period||3 hours|
|total number of questions||
|types of questions||mcq|
|medium of examination||English and Telugu/English and Urdu|
|marking scheme||+1 for correct answer; no negative marking|
|level of questions||Based on 10+2 syllabus|
Students planning for the entrance exam must check the syllabus so that they can prepare accordingly.
syllabus for mathematics
|statistics||measures of central tendency and dispersion|
syllabus for chemistry
|States of matter: gases and liquids||atomic structure|
|chemical balance and acid base||p-block elements – group 13 (boron family)|
|hydrogen and its compounds||Surface Chemistry|
|Classification of proper chemical bonding and molecular structure and periodicity in elements.||solid state|
|S-block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals).||Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons- Organic Chemistry|
|nitrogen containing organic compounds||p-Block elements – Group 14 (Carbon family).|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||biological molecules|
|Solution||chemistry in everyday life|
|d and f block elements and coordination compounds||Organic compounds containing C, H and O (alcohols, phenols, ethers, aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids)|
|General principles of metallurgy||Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics|
Syllabus for Physics
Syllabus for Zoology
|Human Anatomy and Physiology-3||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Movement and reproduction in protozoa||Zoology – Diversity of the living world|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology-2||organic growth|
|Ecology and Environment||Applied Biology|
|invertebrate phyla||Type study of Periplaneta Americana|
|Phylum: Chordata||structural organization in animals|
|human reproduction||Human Anatomy and Physiology-1|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology-4||genetics|
Syllabus for Botany
|diversity in the living world||Plants, Microorganisms and Human Welfare|
|reproduction in plants||Morphology of flowering plants|
|Genetics: Principles of Inheritance and Variation||Molecular Biology: Molecular Basis of Inheritance|
|Biotechnology and its application||internal organization of plants|
|plant Physiology||cell-unit of life|
EAMCET Notes & Books
The best books for EAMCET cover the topics of the exam thoroughly. They keep the content related to EAMCET syllabus simple to present and also give great practice questions.
Here is a subject-wise list of the most essential EAMCET preparation books:
EAMCET Books for Mathematics
- Class XI and XII Mathematics -RD Sharma
- Problems in Calculating One Variable – IA Maron
- Problems in IIT Mathematics Plus- A Das Gupta
- IIT Mathematics- ML Khanna
- Differential Calculus- A. Das Gupta
- Trigonometry, Geometry Books- SL Loney
- 35 Years Chapter Wise Solved Papers 2013- Amit M. Aggarwal
- A Multipurpose Quick Revision Resource- Handbook of Mathematics – Arihant Expert
- Higher Algebra- Hall and Knight
- EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) – Arihant Expert
- Mathematics Handbook- Amit Rastogi
EAMCET Books for Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry- JD Lee
- 7th Edition – Organic Chemistry Robert Neilson Boyd, Saibal Kanti Bhattacharjee, Robert Thornton Morrison, 3rd Edition – Arihant Expert
- Organic Chemistry- OP Tandon
- Numerical Chemistry- P.Bahadur
- EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) – Arihant Expert
- Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry- Ananya Ganguly
- Handbook of Chemistry- RP Singh
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations- RC Mukherjee
EAMCET Books for Physics
- IIT JEE Physics- DC Pandey
- Concepts of Physics (Volume – 2) -HC Verma
- Concepts of Physics (Volume – 1) -HC Verma
- EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) – Arihant Expert
- Physics for IIT-JEE- Resnik, Halliday, Walker
- Problems in Physics- SS Krotov-HC Verma
- Main Notes Terms, Notes, Sutras- Arihant Expert
- Handbook of Physics- Nipendra Bhatnagar
- Problems in General Physics-IE Irodov
EAMCET Books for Zoology and Botany
- NCERT textbook
- ABC of 12th class biology
- Biology @ Your Fingertips
- neet biology
List of Colleges for EAMCET
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering
- Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Science
- JB Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi – (IIT Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
EAMCET Study Material
Apart from books, other references of study material aid one’s EAMCET preparation and promote intensive practice for students. Some more suggested reading references and study materials for EAMCET preparation are as follows-
- 17th Year Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Telangana and Andhra
- TS & AP EAMCET Mathematics Chapter Wise 26 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests
- 18 Year Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra and Telangana
- TS & AP EAMCET Chemistry Chapter Wise 26 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests
- TS & AP EAMCET Physics Andhra & Telangana Chapter Wise 26 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests
Conclusion on Best Books for EAMCET
EAMCET, notes and study material discussed above are aimed to help students while preparing for the exam. Applicants can practice and refer to the given EAMCET sample papers, notes and study material from this article.
FAQs on Best Books for EAMCET
What are the strategies to prepare for EAMCET?
Applicants preparing for EAMCET exam can make proper notes on all the related topics from the required books and study material for easy preparation. They should practice more mock tests and test series and explore more books for EAMCET. They should also practice the latest edition of competitive books.
What is the time duration of EAMCET exam?
Time duration of EAMCET exam is 3 hours. Candidates will have to attempt a total of 160 objective type questions.
What is the full form of EAMCET?
The full name of EAMCET is Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is conducted separately in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for admission to various colleges in both the states in the streams of medicine, engineering and agriculture.
What are some subjects for Botany in EAMCET?
Some of the subjects of Botany in EAMCET are Reproduction in Plants, Morphology of Flowering Plants, Plant Systematics, Microbiology and many more.