Calcutta University will release BA, BSc and BCom 2nd Sem Result on its official website. wbresults.nic.in, Students who appeared in the examination of Bachelor of Science, Commerce and Arts stream should know that the result is likely to be available on the respective webportal. Second week of October 2023, Immediately after the declaration of online marksheet, every person will be able to download using their roll number.
CU 2nd Sem Result 2023
CU, Kolkata is set to release the results of BA, BSc and BCom 2nd semester examinations in the second week of October 2023. Students who eagerly wait for their results in these diverse streams are requested to keep an eye on the official website which is accessible. At https://wbresults.nic.in/. Once the results are declared, individuals will be able to access and download their online mark sheets using their respective roll numbers.
The eagerly awaited results of BA, BSc and BCom 2nd semester examinations conducted by Calcutta University are going to be out soon. As per the latest information, these results are expected to be released officially in the second week of October 2023. While the exact date and time is yet to be officially confirmed by the concerned authorities of CU, Kolkata, a large number of students participated. You will be able to check it using exam roll number and date of birth.
CU 2nd Sem Marksheet 2023
After the university declares the online results of BA, BSc and BCom 2nd semester examinations, students will get their report cards in their colleges after a few days. These hard copies will be the original marksheets which will show how well the students performed in each subject and overall in the Semester 2 examination. Students will have to collect it from their colleges as they will be asked to provide its Xerox copy at the time of admission in 3rd semester.
|name of exam||CU 2nd Sem Exam 2023|
|steering body||Calcutta University, Kolkata|
|EastAm date||August 2023|
|result date||October 2023|
|outcome status||to be released|
Calcutta University, Kolkata has conducted the second semester examination for BA, BSc and BCom in August 2023, the copy checking process which started just a few days after the commencement of the examination is now at its peak i.e. it will be completed in the next few days. , and the result will be declared officially, after which the direct link to download the marksheet will be activated inside the above table.
What details will be given on CU Semester 2 Result 2023?
The details available on Calcutta University 2nd Sem Result 2023 are as follows, by downloading the result from the official website, every person will be able to verify the following details.
- Name of Student: Full name of the student taking the exam.
- Roll Number: A unique identification number is provided to the students by the university, it is also available on the admit card.
- course/programme: Academic program i.e. BA, BSc or BCom in which you are enrolled.
- half year: second/second
- subject name: List of subjects for which the student appeared for the examination.
- subject code: Codes identifying each paper or subject.
- marks/grade: Your marks or grades for each subject.
- total marks: Maximum marks obtainable for each subject.
- pass/fail status: whether someone passes the exam or not
- TO PERCENTAGE: Overall percentage based on your marks in 2nd semester examination.
- date of issue: Date of declaration of result.
How to check CU Semester 2 Result 2023?
To download or check the result of 2nd semester BA, BSc and BCom exam, you need to go through the process given below.
- Visit the official results portal of Calcutta University, Kolkata, available at wbresults.nic.in.
- Look for the option that reads ‘Calcutta University 2nd Sem Result 2023’ and click on it to be redirected to another page.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your roll number and captcha code (as shown on the website), provide the details and press the submit button to check the result.