Notification for the recruitment of Grade III and Grade IV 12600 posts has been officially released by the State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC), Assam on the state portal, available here. https://assam.gov.in/Candidates who are eligible and interested will be able to apply online between 10 November and 29 December 2023, Stay connected with us to get more information about the recruitment drive.
assam direct recruitment 2023
Candidates who wish to be appointed to various Grade III and IV posts in various organizations and departments under the Government of Assam are informed that the notification for the recruitment of total 12,600 personnel is officially made public at https://assam.gov. Has been given. The link to apply online for the recruitment will be active from November 10 to December 29, 2023. All those who are eligible and interested are requested to apply in the early stage to avoid last minute rush.
|post name||Grade-III and Grade-IV|
|Application Form||10 November to 29 December 2023|
Candidates who are eligible and interested are informed that only those applications will be accepted by the State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC), Assam, who have provided all the details correctly. Candidates should know that the link is not yet activated on https://assam.gov.in/ To apply online for Grade III or IV post, one must provide the required details, a photograph and Must upload documents with signature, pay application fee if required, stay tuned till the end to check eligibility and other details.
Assam Direct Recruitment Vacancy 2023
There are a total of 12,600 vacancies in Assam Direct Recruitment for Grade-III and Grade-IV posts, out of the total, 7,600 and 5000 are for Grade III and IV respectively. Check post-wise vacancy details from below.
- Category-I: Accountant, Cashier, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer, etc., 4,055
- Category-II: Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior, Agricultural Extension Officer, etc. 3,127
- Category-III: Driver 418
- eighth grade 1,950
- HSLC (Class 10th) 1,060
- HSLC 1,990 with ITI
Download the notification brochure from the official website of State Level Recruitment Commission (SLRC), Assam to check the reservation details for each post.
Assam Direct Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
The education qualification and age limit details for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- eighth grade
- HSLC (10th pass)
- HSLC with ITI
The maximum permitted educational qualification for Class IV posts is HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examination passed.
CommentCandidates having qualifications more than the maximum are not eligible to apply for these vacancies.
- Category-I: Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Certificate/Diploma of minimum 6 months duration.
- Category II: HSSLC or Class 12th or equivalent. (For some posts, candidates must have passed 12th class from Science stream.)
- Category-III: HSLC or equivalent.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on January 1, 2023.
For SC/ST, OBC/MOBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD, upper age relaxation will be 5, 3, 2 and 10 years respectively.
Assam Direct Recruitment Application Fee 2023
No application fee is required for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023. Eligible candidates can complete their online application process free of cost.
As per the official notification, there is no application fee for any category for this recruitment.
How to Apply Online for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023?
The steps to apply online for Grade III and IV Recruitment in Assam are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Assam State Portal, which is available at https://assam.gov.in/.
- See “Recruitment of Grade III and IV, 2023” section.
- Select “Apply Online”.
- Enter your basic and educational qualification details.
- Upload your photograph, signature and required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.