Notification for the recruitment of Junior Executives under Air Traffic Control will be officially released by the Airports Authority of India on its official website. https://www.aai.aero/ in October 2023Every eligible and interested person will be able to apply online after the notification brochure is made public, the direct link to apply online will be activated on the official website as soon as it is officially released.
aai atc notification 2023
Candidates who are waiting for the release of notification for JE (ATC) need to know that it will be made public on the official website https://aai.aero/. Once the link to apply online is activated on the respective webportal, it will remain active for four weeks, every person interested should be aware of the fact that the application will be accepted only of those candidates who have provided all the required details. Description correctly.
|Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Department||Air Traffic Control (ATC)|
|vacant post||about 400|
|Application Form||to be released|
|Selection process||computer based test|
Candidates who want to get appointed as Junior Executive under Air Traffic Control in Airports Authority of India need to know that the direct link is likely to be activated from the second week of October 2023, if that happens then eligible people from across the country and Interested candidates will be able to do this. Will be able to apply till mid-November 2023. Below we have already shared step by step instructions, scroll down to know the process.
aai atc vacancy 2023
Airports Authority of India is likely to release the official notification for the post of Junior Executive under Air Traffic Control on https://www.aai.aero/ for around 400 vacancies which are distributed among various categories as per the reservation rules. Will be done. Every person should be aware of the fact that once the vacancy details are made public, we will update it here also, candidates will also be able to check the reservation details by downloading the notification brochure.
aai atc eligibility 2023
The eligibility criteria for Junior Executive post under Air Traffic Control in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- The individual must have a bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized university.
- The age of the person should not be more than 37 years, for SC/ST and OBC the upper age will be relaxed by 5 and 3 years respectively.
AAI ATC Exam Date 2023
The exam date for the post of Junior Executive under Air Traffic Control will be officially announced by the Airport Authority of India, every person needs to know that it will be announced officially after the last date of application form, the officials will call it CBT. Will organize in. In the mode with examination time duration of 02 hours, a total of 150 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each will be asked from different sections, and there will be no provision for negative marking.
AAI ATC Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the post of Junior Executive under Air Traffic Control, if a person belongs to General or Other Backward Class, he/she has to pay ₹1000. SC/ST/Women, PWD and trainees who have successfully completed one year of apprenticeship training at AAI are exempted from this fee.
AAI ATC Application Form 2023
Following are the step by step guides to apply for Junior Officers under Air Traffic Control Recruitment.
- Visit the official website of Airports Authority of India https://www.aai.aero/.
- Look for the career section on the homepage of the website and click on it.
- Find an option that reads ‘Recruitment of Junior Executives (ATC) 2023’ and click on it.
- Find “Apply Online” or similar link given in the notification and click.
- Fill the online application form with accurate and required information like basic and educational.
- Upload any required documents along with photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee using Debit, Credit Card, Net Banking or UPI and finalize the application form.