aaccc counseling 2023 Application for AYUSH courses is expected in 2023 1st week of August 2023, To participate, candidates have to register online at the official website, aaccc.gov.in/, and provide their personal and academic details. NEET 2023 qualification is mandatory to participate in the counselling. AAACC Ayush Counseling 2023 Dates will be announced soon.
aaccc counseling 2023
The AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, will conduct the counseling for All India Quota seats for Under Graduate (UG) courses (BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS) for the session 2023. 24. Eligible candidates who have qualified in NEET (UG)-2023 examination and seeking admission in Government, Government aided, Deemed Universities, Central Universities and National Institutes are informed about the counseling process.
To participate in AACCC-UG counselling, candidates need to register on the official website of AACCC (www.aaccc.gov.in). During registration, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee and a refundable security deposit depending on their category. It is important to note that the refundable security deposit will be forfeited if a candidate resigns from the allotted seat/institute during the second round. Additionally, if the candidate does not appear or exits from the allotted seats in Round-3 or Stray Vacancy Round, his/her deposit will also be forfeited.
aaccc.gov.in 2023 counseling
|counseling||aaccc counseling 2023|
|Organization||Ayush Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC)|
|neat rIlead 2023||13 June 2023|
|ayush ug syllabus||BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS and BSMS|
|counseling start||Expected in 1st week of Aug 2023|
Steps of AACCC Counseling Process 2023:
- RegistrationCandidates have to register on AACCC website and pay the registration fee.
- payment of consultation feeCandidates have to pay the counseling fee, which is different for Government/Government-aided colleges and Private colleges/Deemed universities.
- Choice Filling & LockingCandidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses. They can lock their choice in multiple rounds.
- seat allotment: AACCC will release the seat allowance list in multiple rounds. Candidates will be allotted seat on the basis of their NEET score and availability of seats.
- report to collegeCandidates have to report at the allotted college with required documents.
- payment of admission feeCandidates have to pay the admission fee in the allotted college.
- verification of documents: The college will verify the documents of the admitted candidates.
- issue of admit card: The college will issue the admit card to the admitted candidates.
- join collegeCandidates have to join the allotted college on or before the scheduled date.
aaccc 2023 counseling date
AACCC Counseling 2023 is expected to start in August 2023. Exact dates have not yet been announced, but will be posted on the AACCC website once finalised.
The counseling process will be conducted online, and candidates will have to register and create an account on the AACCC website. They will then be able to select their preferred colleges and courses, and will be allotted a seat based on their NEET score and availability of seats.
AACCC Counseling 2023 Registration Fee
The registration fee for AACCC counseling 2023 is Rs 500 for government/government-aided colleges and Rs 10,000 for private colleges/deemed universities. The security amount is Rs.5,000 for government/government-aided colleges and Rs.50,000 for private colleges/deemed universities.
AACCC Counselor 2023 for BAMS, BSMS, BUMS & BHMS
In AACCC-UG counseling 2023, seat allotment will be based on All India Quota (AIQ) for Undergraduate (UG) courses including BAMS, BSMS, BUMS and BHMS. Candidates who have qualified in NEET (UG)-2023 are eligible for the counseling process, which will be conducted by the AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
During registration, candidates have to indicate their preferences for colleges and courses. However, it is important to note that if a candidate resigns from the allotted seat/institute during the second round, the refundable security deposit paid during registration will be forfeited. Further, if the candidate does not appear or opts out of the allotted seats in Round-3 or Stray Vacancy Round, his/her deposit will also be forfeited. Candidates are advised to consider their choices carefully and follow the guidelines given by AACCC for smooth seat allotment and admission process.
Visit kvno4jaipur.org homepage to get relevant content.